Westboro Baptist Church plans to protest founder Fred Phelps funeral?

ohlovelyrita

Anyone that protests a soldiers funeral wants fuckin' sparkin' out and I say that with like, 100% belief in my convictions and if you like i'll be the fuckin' lad to put their fuckin' lights out for em, i think thats fuckin' odious, abhorrant and generally fuckin' evil and those people want a slap of the kind that will shake their fuckin' brains back in gear, the fuckin' soulless, brainless fuckin' wankers.

If I witnessed you doing that, you'd be my hero forever! ;):lol:

I've got my cock out and waved it at loads of people

If I witnessed you doing that, you'd be................(ooh, I'm getting all embarrassed and hot under the collar now). :lol:

Anyone that protests a soldiers funeral wants fuckin' sparkin' out and I say that with like, 100% belief in my convictions and if you like i'll be the fuckin' lad to put their fuckin' lights out for em, i think thats fuckin' odious, abhorrant and generally fuckin' evil and those people want a slap of the kind that will shake their fuckin' brains back in gear, the fuckin' soulless, brainless fuckin' wankers.

If I witnessed you doing that, you'd be................(ooh, I'm getting all embarrassed and hot under the collar now). :lol:

*vomits*

• Like 2

And you claim you're not an attention whore.

• Like 1

And you claim you're not an attention whore.

No, I love being an attention whore! :awesomeface:

tumblr_mlc1juQ0Mm1ryu3g1o1_500.gif

Obvious? Yeah it's become pretty obvious too that you have some kind of weird idea of what an attention whore is because you target me even though Dazey was the one making comments about having his genitals out. :lol:

Edited by Redhead74

• 5 months later...
Guest Len B'stard

I honestly think the best course of action is to give him and his family the space and peace in these times that he denied to so many others.

Spot on :)

Guest Len B'stard

When will people learn that you can't fight stupidity with stupidity? You will always end up with the same thing "Keeping up with the Kardashians" etc.

Well they certainly keep me up :D

I honestly think the best course of action is to give him and his family the space and peace in these times that he denied to so many others.

Spot on :)

Oh the irony! Well if Fred Phelps could finally change his ways so can these two! :P

Lorde sayeth: Kiss a Westboro Baptist Church protester at my KC concert March 19 BY LISA GUTIERREZ The Kansas City Star

Pucker up, people. The Westboro Baptist Church plans to protest pop star Lorde’s concert at the Midland on Friday and she has a suggestion: Plant a big ol’ wet one on a protester.

twitter-bird-white-on-blue.png f_logo.png pinterest_icon.png gplus-icon.png print_icon.png email_icon.png
SKw9n.St.81.jpegAP FILEPop star Lorde comes to KC on Friday. (Photo, Associated Press)

You know, a little man-on-man, woman-on-woman action.

The “Royals” singer – who was influenced by an old photo of George Brett when writing her monster hit – sounded excited to hear that she had made Westboro’s playlist.

“Hahaha omg just found out westboro baptist church are going to picket my show in kansas city,” she tweeted on Tuesday.

She tweeted two more suggestions: Everyone wear rainbow clothing to the show and “everyone try to kiss church members who are same sex as you they will so love it christmas comin early in kansas city.”

Not sure what brought the Kiwi teen to the church’s attention.

But earlier this month she blasted an Australian DJ who made an awkward lesbian reference about her new friendship with Taylor Swift.

“I see your guys' pictures everywhere. Are you guys, like, uh, are you together now? Not together as in lesbians … I'm not talking about 'Ellen together.' I'm talking about, like, you guys are friendly right?” he said.

“What do you mean you're not talking about ‘Ellen together?’ Is there something wrong with lesbians? Is that what you're trying to say?” she shot back.

On its website, Westboro writes that “New Zealand came forth with a young lassie that doesn't have enough sense to put in a thimble. Now the world has elevated her to the status of an idol. Then the world began to weigh in. They think this and that and blah, blah, barf.”

Barf, indeed.

Guest Len B'stard

Oh the irony! Well if Fred Phelps could finally change his ways so can these two! :P

Did you just compare me and Mags to Fred Phelps? :lol:
On topic:
I heard he got excommunicated cuz they found out he was a batty boy.