Dexter: The Final Season Discussion [Spoilers]

Interesting episode.

Creepy ending.

Still not sure how what they're going to do in the last 3 episodes.

Just let Hannah, Dexter and Harrison live a happy life together :(

That's all I'm hoping for at this point. If that little shit Saxon manages to kill Dexter in the whopping 3 episodes we have left I'm going to go haywire.

Just hurry up and end it at this point, this show blows ass now. Don't like the way they are handling the final season.... Vogel is annoying as hell.

This.

I watched about 10 minutes of last nights episode before getting way to bored with it. I've got in on in the background now taking another shot at it.

If Vogel and her insane son kill Dexter at the end of the season I will hate it! If this happens, I want Deb or Hannah or both of them to kill that bitch and her crazy son.

3 more episodes to go and it's the end for Dexter. Since everyone associated with the show says Dexter won't have a happy ending, I assume he'll either die or be caught.

I would hate for Dexter to be killed by another serial killer. The previews showed Vogel's son threatened Dexter's whole family so I really hope he gets to kill them before he dies or is caught.

I agree that Deb's boss has another agenda. I can't believe they would hire Sean Patrick Flannery and not give him a meatier part.

I met him at this year's Frightmare and asked him about his Dexter role. He told me he couldn't talk about it. They were all sworn to secrecy, so I doubt he couldn't tell me he played a private dick. I also think there's more to him than meets the eye. I still say he killed that hit man in the beginning and made Deb believe she did it. They never found the jewels he had, so I think he did it and stole them.

Also, if Dexter dies, I really hope Hannah doesn't get away. I don't want her to live and he dies. What will happen to little Harrison? Deb as his parent? God help the boy.

I actually love Harry's scenes talking to Dexter. I love James Remar. I've loved him since the Warriors and I am so glad he's still acting. I know he was sorry to see Dexter end.

Anyway, I know I'll be freaking out watching the last episode and yes, I will cry if Dexter dies.

I think Dexter's going to end up on Saxon's table.

God, I hope not. I think that would be destroying Dexter's imagine as a serial killer and I think that would suck to have him die that way, but I think it could happen.

I think it would be disrespectful to the character to have him die at the mercy of another serial killer.

I just hope Dexter figures out that Vogel is full of shit and has been playing him and Deb this whole time.

I bet Harry never allowed her to teach Dexter about the so called code. I think Harry got out when he figured out she was nuts and maybe he didn't commit suicide. Maybe Vogel killed him to keep him quiet and now she's making Dexter think Harry was ashamed of him. I don't think Harry would have felt that way.

Vogel has been playing them from the beginning and she probably knew her son was alive and killing everyone. I bet she helped him too.

I would really love for Dexter to go to South America and start killing bad guys there. I think that would be a super cool ending to the show and still be true to the character.

I don't think it's that bad. Definitely worth sticking with it for the last few episodes. True Blood, on the other hand, I had to give up.

What do you consider to be the worst season? Of Dexter I mean

I don't think it's that bad. Definitely worth sticking with it for the last few episodes. True Blood, on the other hand, I had to give up.

Yeah, I don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be, really. Drama queens.

It's not that it's HORRIBLE... it's just that it's a show that had a lot of potential and so it's disappointing to see it go to this

I think my disappointment with this season is my own fault. I set myself for it in thinking they were going to do something big, grand and sweeping for a last season. Truth be told, if this were a regular season, I'd probably be ok with it.

I think my disappointment with this season is my own fault. I set myself for it in thinking they were going to do something big, grand and sweeping for a last season. Truth be told, if this were a regular season, I'd probably be ok with it.

I think you're right... It's just so anti-climatic

That age-o-matic software Dexter fired up in the last episode is some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen on television... 97% match. :lol:

Haha, god. That and shit like Dexter just guessing Deb's bank password. Just fuckin lazy writing.

Still, I'll always remember this show fondly. The trinity storyline was amazing.

it's the worst season ever but it's basically just become a comedy by this point, so, i'm enjoying it well enough.

laughed out loud at the 'facial aging' technology... how quickly dexter surmised that this MUST be the person because a photo of her kid when he was 7 years old looks like a computer generated picture that he tinkered around with and randomly added facial hair to. :lol: like, were the writers smoking crack?

edit: sorry, missed the last few posts. good to see great minds think alike dead flower. i missed you. :kiss: