Hey this is kinda crazy

RockerRoller

I was watching a guns n roses biography movie and i swore i heard robin finck's solo from this i love, but when i read the comments it said it was slash with elan, and the song was called street child, anyone else hear of this song before? its not great until slash comes in and whoa, especially the second part of the solo around 5:00. check it out, wonder if this solo was meant for a different song and slash just took it with him when he left gnr. just an interesting find, nothing more.

http://youtu.be/xFb1lxg1lOE?t=4m30s

Edited by RockerRoller

Great solo, but in all honesty I only see minimal resemblance to the TIL one.

That said, always being a supporter of post Slash GNR, it was the song TIL that really made me miss Slash. His playing would have been perfectly suited for the song.

A8R

Great solo, but in all honesty I only see minimal resemblance to the TIL one.

That said, always being a supporter of post Slash GNR, it was the song TIL that really made me miss Slash. His playing would have been perfectly suited for the song.

A8R

yeah i felt the exact same way after listening to it the first time, like damn imagine if slash had a go at this song, it woulda been epic, the next november rain. god those two got some great sounds out of each other.