What are you watching? a.k.a. Film Thread v 2.0

There are those that say Olly put it on too. Give

Em what they want and all that.

A drunk is a clown looking for sympathy. He didn't really need to go on The Word pissed.

Finna watch wolf of wall Street again

I'm doing the Departed then Wolf double bill.

I'm definitely getting Wolf on blu ray.

Guest Len B'stard

Watched ATL, not sure why either :lol: I was googling 'hood movies' and this came up and i downloaded it and watched it, it was like this coming of age movie based around these ghetto kids who had a love for, of all things, rollerblading? :lol: I know, weird, right? It was actually alright, all the non-rollerblading bits anyway. OK, so it was a piece of shit but it was redeemed somewhat by...uh...i'm not sure :lol: It was OK, it was cute, put it that way.

Watched ATL, not sure why either :lol: I was googling 'hood movies' and this came up and i downloaded it and watched it, it was like this coming of age movie based around these ghetto kids who had a love for, of all things, rollerblading? :lol: I know, weird, right? It was actually alright, all the non-rollerblading bits anyway. OK, so it was a piece of shit but it was redeemed somewhat by...uh...i'm not sure :lol: It was OK, it was cute, put it that way.

Have you seen Enemy Territory?

Escape Plan was good. I'd watch it again soon with some friends, probably. Definitely recommended for Arnie and Stallone fans. Both get probably the same amount of screen time and Arnold is a main point of the movie with some good action bits. Definitely miles better than Stallone's last one (Bullet to the Head). Makes me excited for what Arnie has coming up as well.

It's crazy how involved Arnold is with the internet and social media as well. I think he's pretty active with facebook and his website, as well as uploading quick videos on YouTube frequently as well.

It's awesome to see him in shape again too.

Guest Len B'stard

Watched: ODB: Platinum something or other, the documentary they didn't want you to see, ordered it for 9 dollars online, was pretty good, all about Dirt McGirt and his various antics/message

Waist Deep - Tyrese Gibson, The Game, Larenz Tate and the SEXIEST FUCKIN' GIRL YOU EVER SAW IN YOUR LIFE!!! She was fuckin' amazing, it was difficult to pay attention to the film with her strolling around. Basically about this ex gangster guy whoose kid gets kidnapped by accident by the crony of an ex-gangster associate and it's all about how he gets him back, pretty cool movie overall, if slightly improbable (he kinda goes on a Bonnie and Clyde-esque robbing spree with this girl, using crap decoy techniques you'd more expect off some junkie robbing a small town pharmacist like in that movie with Matt Dillon and Heather Graham.

good_3.jpg

Fit as fuck i'm sure you all agree :)

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

I tell ya what, it was very nearly a case of that :lol: Manys the time she had me shiftin' in my seat over the course of 90 minutes, were there a good stretch of her without Tyrese Gibson in the vicinity, maybe if she'd've got her bristols out or something I might've gone for the money :lol: