What are you watching? a.k.a. Film Thread v 2.0

Winter's Tale-wow, so incoherent. I wanted this to be better.

About Time-fantastic. I loved it even though I don't love time travel movies. Great message.

The Two Faces of January-beautifully shot and well acted but I felt like it was missing something. I kept waiting on another plot point to break.

Tell No One-enjoyed this one a lot. Recommend.

Saw Big Hero 6. Fun film :)

Theodore-rex-DVD.jpg

One of the worst films I have ever seen. Even as a dino-obsessed kid I'm not sure I sat all the way through it.

I know I didn't... 52:38... Then I stopped it.

unip_zpsjfercrzy.png

Literally everything comes down to shaggin' with you, doesn't it? :lol: 'look look, the dinosaurs and gonna have it off!' :lol:

• Like 1

St. Vincent

i didn't want to like it but it was a very good film. Your typical feel good unlikely emotional movie but it got the job done. By the numbers, but it got the reaction it wants so it did it well. I thought Bill Murray's nominations were unwarranted (this seemed like a pale imitation of Lost In Translation) but he is very very good, as the rest of the cast honestly is. Was so happy to see Melissa McCarthy in a movie where she's normal and not just in the center because she's fat and doing stunts. She's better in stuff like this, and the kid was great.

Didn't want to, but I highly recommend the film.

Nebraska-this movie is beautiful. I adored it.

Nebraska was my favorite movie of last year. Phenomenal film.

• Like 1