What are you watching? a.k.a. Film Thread v 2.0

Frozen - I saw this with my family. If you see it in 3D, you may get to see the Mickey Mouse presentation before the main film starts. This is actually one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time, and uses 3D to great effect. The main film, Frozen is a traditional piece of Disney with songs all the way through the film. It is actually very good without being a true classic. It has the feel of a failed musical. I could see it working on stage. The only disappointment was a lack of a song at the end of the film, like you get with Shrek. All in all though, a great one for all the family.

I rewatched Knocked Up two days ago. I watched The World's End and This Is The End yesterday.

While he's known for a particular writing shtick, Simon Pegg is actually a good actor. Also, my love for Jonah Hill keeps on growing. The scene in This Is The End where he's playing with the revolver is so funny.

Watched King of the Underworld this morning with Humphrey Bogart and Kay Francis from 1939. Not great by any means but it's always fun to watch Bogart in anything, especially when he plays a bad guy

Just started watching White Squall from 1996 but will have to finish it tomorrow. It's one of the few movies with Jeff Bridges that I've never seen

Guest Len B'stard

Tallhotblond - story of this married bloke who starts talking to this fit bird online and blagging her that he's a marine when he's just some knackered old middle aged git and they get into this love triangle with some other bloke and it turns ugly

The Crush - Alicia Silverstone plays some nutty fuckin' jailbait that goes mental on this fella thats moved into her parents house cuz he turns down her sexual advances cuz she's 14.