What are you watching? a.k.a. Film Thread v 2.0

Anyone here saw "Her"?? I really liked it, great movie.

I have it here, but I forgot to watch it. I am behind with films just now

Post a review though

My friends who saw it with me didn't like the movie, but it is one of the best movies I've ever seen.

It has happy and sad moments, the beginning can be a little weird, but the ending is great.

The Moon Song is perfect to the movie, but don't listen to it before seeing the film.

Conclusion: You have to see it.

Anyone here saw "Her"?? I really liked it, great movie.

I have it here, but I forgot to watch it. I am behind with films just now

Post a review though

My friends who saw it with me didn't like the movie, but it is one of the best movies I've ever seen.

It has happy and sad moments, the beginning can be a little weird, but the ending is great.

The Moon Song is perfect to the movie, but don't listen to it before seeing the film.

Conclusion: You have to see it.

That is a perfect review, and a must see for me. Thanks

Just seen Dawn of Apes 3D in XPLUS @ Showcase. They had speakers in the ceiling mental. The screen was bigger but apparently there was a production issue and it wasn't meant for such a large screen so we had black bars down the side. Which kinda sucked but it was still bigger than your average screen.

Film was good, but a bit of a predictable plot. 7/10

Godamn, Jersey Boys is blazingly unremarkable.

possibly the worst Clint Eastwood directed movie ever?

Nowhere near. He's made some awesomely shitty films. This is just a dull, joyless excercise in musical biopic cliche bingo.

possibly the worst Clint Eastwood directed movie ever?

Nowhere near. He's made some awesomely shitty films. This is just a dull, joyless excercise in musical biopic cliche bingo.

I just took a look at his directed films and there are more bad ones that I remembered---Breezy, Bronco Billy, Firefox, The Eiger Sanction, Honkytonk Man, The Rookie, Space Cowboys, J Edgar, Hereafter

Because it is Clint Eastwood, you expect more, and probably something different. On it's own though, it is a stand-up 7/10 film. I enjoyed it, but I would not watch it again.

Between the trailer and the reviews, I was expecting it to be shit. Eastwood is not a reliable director by any stretch of the imagination, and he's been on an epic crap streak for the last several years. It's just such an odd project for him to choose, as he's clearly uncomfortable with both the musical numbers and the milquetoast mob stuff. :lol:

Divergent and Noah tonight.

I thought both were good for what they were....Divergent has been done before but it was different enough to be decent. Probably both score somewhere between 6ish and 7ish out of 10 range, imo.

VHS is way overrated. Wish I could find a horror that will actually scare the shit out of me. The Conjuring didn't do any thing for me either.... I think I may be desensitized to horror movies. Nothing seems to be creepy enough.

ill check enemy. he was in something from the Moon director which was like time travel stuff.

Watch it yet?

Yes, I really enjoyed it. It worked pretty well even if its an old idea. Edited by wasted

ill check enemy. he was in something from the Moon director which was like time travel stuff.

Watch it yet?

Yes, I really enjoyed it. It worked pretty well even if its an old idea.

A lot of people either loved or hated the film. I loved it and had most of it figured out throughout the film, but took me a bit to figure out what the spiders kept representing.

Watch it yet?

Yes, I really enjoyed it. It worked pretty well even if its an old idea.

A lot of people either loved or hated the film. I loved it and had most of it figured out throughout the film, but took me a bit to figure out what the spiders kept representing.

I didn't work out much. What did the spiders mean?

Source Code is that other movie, not exactly the same but similar tempo.

Saw Jack Ryan and Robocop thought they were decent action fodder. Jack had some awesome fast paced scenes.

Edited by wasted