What are you watching? a.k.a. Film Thread v 2.0

I'm trying to find Zombie Beavers. Bill Burr is in it I think.

It's been On Demand for a while now. I have Verizon fios and that movie is for rent under horror movies.

Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2 (rewatched)

Classics.

The director is a convicted homosexual pedophile, and the films are riddled with homosexual pedophile subtext.

Can't wait for the 3rd!

I loved both these movies. the first one was awesome. Once we saw the killer we knew they were all screwed. It was a different horror plot, which is always good. That creature was awesome looking! Will there be a 3rd? Great news!

Watched Fear Clinic. It sucked. Corey Taylor from Slipknot is in it. he was very good but the whole storyline was lame. I really wished it would have been better.

Also watched The EXpendables 3 which was better than I thought it would be.

Watching Friday, having just downloaded it...it's a totally different movie. Different dialogue in places, some shit missing, extra scenes that wasn't there before, i never knew Friday had a directors cut.

Is that the one with Craig's daddy talking about growing up having to eat government cheese and how it blocks him up for 2 weeks :lol:

Collateral. Forgot how good of a movie this was. Pretty cool watching Tom Cruise play a full on, stone cold killer. He actually pulled it off for the most part. Good movie.

Watching Friday, having just downloaded it...it's a totally different movie. Different dialogue in places, some shit missing, extra scenes that wasn't there before, i never knew Friday had a directors cut.

Is that the one with Craig's daddy talking about growing up having to eat government cheese and how it blocks him up for 2 weeks :lol:

Collateral. Forgot how good of a movie this was. Pretty cool watching Tom Cruise play a full on, stone cold killer. He actually pulled it off for the most part. Good movie.

Thats the one, yeah! I bought Friday on VHS back in like 96 and thats the only copy i ever had, went back to it having seen it 50 million times as a kid and noticed all this new shit in it.

Collaterals cool too, i saw that for the first time like a month ago, cool movie :) I'm not the biggest fan of Tom Cruise. In fact i think 99% of his films are a bag of shite but i quite liked that one.

Thats the one, yeah! I bought Friday on VHS back in like 96 and thats the only copy i ever had, went back to it having seen it 50 million times as a kid and noticed all this new shit in it.

Collaterals cool too, i saw that for the first time like a month ago, cool movie :) I'm not the biggest fan of Tom Cruise. In fact i think 99% of his films are a bag of shite but i quite liked that one.

There is word going around they are trying to make one more, Last Friday. Cube said he wasn't going to do it unless he could get everybody on board, from Chris Tucker to Katt Williams so we'll see.

And yeah I'm far from being a Tom Cruise fan, I don't like him or many of his movies, but I'll give him credit, I enjoyed watching him in this. I liked the feel of Collateral too, it had that, I guess blue or gray is a good word. Kind of like the feel from Heat.

There is word going around they are trying to make one more, Last Friday. Cube said he wasn't going to do it unless he could get everybody on board, from Chris Tucker to Katt Williams so we'll see.

And yeah I'm far from being a Tom Cruise fan, I don't like him or many of his movies, but I'll give him credit, I enjoyed watching him in this. I liked the feel of Collateral too, it had that, I guess blue or gray is a good word. Kind of like the feel from Heat.

I heard there weren't gonna be no Last Friday cuz Tucker weren't up for it cuz he's gone all Bible-thumper now.

• Like 1