What are you watching? a.k.a. Film Thread v 2.0

Dracula Untold

The movie had both fact and fiction combined in this film.

It was very good. A new twist on Dracula. I thought Luke Evans was very good. He's both handsome and can do most of the stunts he did in the movie.

I plan on packing a few beers and watching the Avengers, not necessarily because I think it is a good movie, but because the other options look worse.

And I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to say Chris Evans is a hunk.

There needs to be more love interest. I want Black Widow to expose her knockers.

The real Avengers,

p183944_b_v3_ab.jpg

This is one of the best tv shows of all times. I remember watching it with my mom when I was a kid. Loved Emma Peel and Steed. It was such an exciting show and I loved their English accents. The storylines were cool too. Emma Peel was so pretty and she could kick your ass!

The New Avengers, yes. That is the 1970s sequel to the original Avengers which only lasted a couple of seasons. A little bit of trivia is that Diana Rigg and Joanna Lumley were both Bond girl, the latter albeit as a brief blink-or-you-miss cameo.

The New Avengers, yes. That is the 1970s sequel to the original Avengers which only lasted a couple of seasons. A little bit of trivia is that Diana Rigg and Joanna Lumley were both Bond girl, the latter albeit as a brief blink-or-you-miss cameo.

A further bit of trivia is around the time Oliver Reed was being touted as a potential Bond he made a film with Diana Rigg called The Assasination Bureau which all but sealed the deal...until Olly got pissed at a meeting with Warner brass, offered them out for an arm wrestle and proceeded to wave his todger around in a restaurant :lol: Edited by Len B'stard

November Man.

Good flick.

I watched this today actually. I did see it in theaters last year but never got around to watching the Blu until now. Great flick indeed. It's nice to see Pierce in this kind of film again. It's a shame it tanked because now the sequel likely won't happen.

November Man.

Good flick.

I watched this today actually. I did see it in theaters last year but never got around to watching the Blu until now. Great flick indeed. It's nice to see Pierce in this kind of film again. It's a shame it tanked because now the sequel likely won't happen.

That's fine with me but I hope to see him in other movies.

Pierce will always be my favorite Bond because GoldenEye was the first movie and game combo I was engaged in as a wee lad.

Dude is a baller. Seems a lot more likable than Danny Craig.

• Like 1