The Breaking Bad Finale Discussion Thread [SPOILERS WITHIN - UP TO FINALE]

ManetsBR

Checked into the hotel to find that they have QVC and The Biography Channel, but not AMC? :/

They do however have free wifi which is rare these days, so I guess I'll be heading to the torrents later.

You can watch it real time @Vipbox.

Found a place to watch it live, but I very much appreciate the suggestion.

So who's Walt going to kill?

Jesse?

The Elliots?

Bogdan?

The principal of the high school?

Uncle Jack and his crew?

Lydia?

His family?

Louis?

Saul?

The vacuum guy?

Taking all bets!

Chad. That prick in his class in the pilot.

I just can't remember, who were those people in the TV again?

Gretchen and Elliot - Grey Matter.

I just can't remember, who were those people in the TV again?

Gretchen Schwartz, Walt's high school sweetheart. He started a company with her and Elliot and it went to shit when Walt and Gretchen had a personal falling out. Gretchen and Elliot ended up using Walt's work to create "Grey Matter", which would eventually become a billion dollar company. Now they're claiming that Walt had absolutely nothing to do with making them what they were, and he knows that isn't true.

• Like 1

Awesome episode. Tied up lots of loose ends and offered the perfect setup for next week. As sad as I am that the series is ending, it's going to be a hell of an episode.

Broke my heart to see Andrea killed in front of Jesse. I hope Todd gets it good.

Also, kind of funny that after many theories earlier on about how Walt's house ended up in the abandoned and destroyed state it turns out to be nothing more than random people vandalizing it after his name gets out there.

Awesome episode. Tied up lots of loose ends and offered the perfect setup for next week. As sad as I am that the series is ending, it's going to be a hell of an episode.

Broke my heart to see Andrea killed in front of Jesse. I hope Todd gets it good.

Also, kind of funny that after many theories earlier on about how Walt's house ended up in the abandoned and destroyed state it turns out to be nothing more than random people vandalizing it after his name gets out there.

The thing with Andrea was hard to watch as was Jr's conversation with Walt.

BTW, I thought the same thing about how the house ends up.

• Like 1