The Breaking Bad Finale Discussion Thread [SPOILERS WITHIN - UP TO FINALE]

ManetsBR

So where are Skylar and the kids staying if the house is vacant and getting broken into? They never told us about where they're living.

The disappearing guy said they had an apartment...don't remember where he said it was though.

I wanna know what's going on with Marie...we haven't seen or heard about her since the scene after the title sequence.

The ending made it seem like Walt is going back to kill the co-founders of Grey Matter :lol:

Quite a slow episode this week which is to be expected but even so they covered lots of ground and the ending was cool.

I also loved how they turned around the "It's not over until I say it's over." part with Saul.

Edited by Tater Totts

Man a ton of stuff is left unanswered and only 1 ep left. Kinda feel like they might not cover everything , here's hoping they do tho.

Vince has promised they leave no loose ends...

Hope he realizes we haven't forgotten about people like Huell and Ted.

I kinda want a huge ending to the series and then after the credits roll, have them fade in on Huell still sitting in that hotel room since Hank never came back to give him further instructions. :)

Man a ton of stuff is left unanswered and only 1 ep left. Kinda feel like they might not cover everything , here's hoping they do tho.

Vince has promised they leave no loose ends...
Hope he realizes we haven't forgotten about people like Huell and Ted.

I kinda want a huge ending to the series and then after the credits roll, have them fade in on Huell still sitting in that hotel room since Hank never came back to give him further instructions. :)

Consequently making Huell the only survivor of walt's rampage. Edited by bacardimayne

Saul will survive as well, he went into hiding so unless Walt goes to the guy who his him and threatens him until he finds out Saul's location for no real reason he survives.

I doubt we will get any real closure with Grey Matter, seems like that tv bit and the reveal that the blue meth was still out there was done as a reason to get Walt to come back. Granted there was no real reason to have the Grey Matter guys there aside from saying Walt was long gone and only Heisenberg remained.

Can someone explain to me why the network thought it necessary to censor the swear words yet had no problem showing a mother getting shot in the head?

Because 'Murica.

Debating if I should buy the upcoming bluray complete series. Seems a little steep considering that I'll likely only re-watch the entire season once more.

I've already bought the first 5 seasons, so I'll just buy this season when it's available. Can't justify the boxset for $300.

The thing about the theme song, is that it's always played while the words BREAKING BAD are showing up. On the latest episode, it was played on a moment where Walt had no longer his family to keep him attached to his old self - Walter White - and at the same time the Gray Matter interview brought up again those feelings of pride and injustice that fed Heisenberg. It was the moment he gave up on being Walter White and decided to break bad - thus the song - once for all and do what he's gotta do. The moment he finally unleashed Heisenberg 100% free.

Edited by ManetsBR

Andrea getting killed was fucking ruthless, definitely one of the most difficult parts to watch since season 5B started. And then he says "There's still the kid", I just got that sinking feeling, what an intense scene.

I think Jesse escapes while Walt is taking out Todd and the Nazis [sometime in the first 1/3 of the episode is when that will happen]. From there.... I have no idea what'll happen.

Andrea getting killed was fucking ruthless, definitely one of the most difficult parts to watch since season 5B started. And then he says "There's still the kid", I just got that sinking feeling, what an intense scene.

I think Jesse escapes while Walt is taking out Todd and the Nazis [sometime in the first 1/3 of the episode is when that will happen]. From there.... I have no idea what'll happen.

Walt's not going after the nazis.

What makes you think that?

Who's he going after then? If anything the Grey Matter spot was just a trigger to set him in to full Heisenberg mode.

• Like 1