The Breaking Bad Finale Discussion Thread [SPOILERS WITHIN - UP TO FINALE]

ManetsBR

Andrea getting killed was fucking ruthless, definitely one of the most difficult parts to watch since season 5B started. And then he says "There's still the kid", I just got that sinking feeling, what an intense scene.

I think Jesse escapes while Walt is taking out Todd and the Nazis [sometime in the first 1/3 of the episode is when that will happen]. From there.... I have no idea what'll happen.

Walt's not going after the nazis.

I'm sure he will, but why do you think he won't? Who do you think he will go after if not them?

Could the mutual interest of walr and jesse in wanting to kill the nazi's bring them friends again? Or at least putting them in a situation where they are cool with each other and going separate ways.

I can't imagine either of them killing each other.

I don't know, so much bad shit happened to Jesse on Walt's behalf (Jane, Brock's poisoning, him telling the Nazis that he was under the car which ensured his enslavement which caused Andrea to die when he tried to leave, etc.) that there is no way that he will not be resentful towards Walt even if they have to temporarily work together to beat the Nazis

Plus in Walt's mind Jesse's going to Hank and ratting meant that Hank showed up at where the barrels of money were which caused him to die. So yeah not much good blood left between them I assume

Andrea getting killed was fucking ruthless, definitely one of the most difficult parts to watch since season 5B started. And then he says "There's still the kid", I just got that sinking feeling, what an intense scene.

I think Jesse escapes while Walt is taking out Todd and the Nazis [sometime in the first 1/3 of the episode is when that will happen]. From there.... I have no idea what'll happen.

Who's he going after then? If anything the Grey Matter spot was just a trigger to set him in to full Heisenberg mode.

Of course he is going after them, looked like he was giving himself up after the chat with Jr on the phone. The Grey Matter spot on tv served to piss him off but it was only after he heard that the blue meth was still around that he started to look really angry.

Who's he going after then? If anything the Grey Matter spot was just a trigger to set him in to full Heisenberg mode.

Of course he is going after them, looked like he was giving himself up after the chat with Jr on the phone. The Grey Matter spot on tv served to piss him off but it was only after he heard that the blue meth was still around that he started to look really angry.

i guess that was the point he knew the nazis never killed jessie, as agreed.

Exactly

Just rewatched the episode (I always rewatch them the next day because when I watch it live I'm in full "analyze everything/worry about how much time's left mode" and can't enjoy it properly) and I think the final scene with the music might be in my top 5 BrBa scenes of all time.

Edited by bacardimayne

Just rewatched the episode (I always rewatch them the next day because when I watch it live I'm in full "analyze everything/worry about how much time's left mode" and can't enjoy it properly) and I think the final scene with the music might be in my top 5 BrBa scenes of all time.

Agreed. And they've certainly got a knack for making the final scene of the penultimate episode of each season amazing:

S1 - Walt blows up Tuco's compound

S2 - Jane dies

S3 - Run.

S4 - Failed Gus assassination (Okay, this one isn't that great, but Crawl Space was!)

S5A - Mike dies

S5B - BrBa theme

• Like 1

Ricin could be for himself, kill everyone with the M60 then take his own life.

This was my theory a well. I'd figured he'd use the ricin on himself, and if not him, it's for Lydia. There's a reason why they emphasize so much on her meeting for coffee or tea, always drinking something. Has to be connected.