The Breaking Bad Finale Discussion Thread [SPOILERS WITHIN - UP TO FINALE]

ManetsBR

Not sure where the "Marie commits suicide" theory is coming from, but it just seems unnecessary to have her do that unless they just want to bring closure to her character.

As for as actual prediction, I really don't have the foggiest idea. I've thought about it a bunch an the only thing that I think would piss me off is the "Jesse's having a dream in class" ending. Other than that, all bets are off. I'd be cool with anything and everything. Up to and including a Scooby Doo Ending.

Not sure where the "Marie commits suicide" theory is coming from, but it just seems unnecessary to have her do that unless they just want to bring closure to her character.

As for as actual prediction, I really don't have the foggiest idea. I've thought about it a bunch an the only thing that I think would piss me off is the "Jesse's having a dream in class" ending. Other than that, all bets are off. I'd be cool with anything and everything. Up to and including a Scooby Doo Ending.

I think the suicide theory is coming from the fact that Vince has said no loose threads at the end. Marie is still a loose thread, and what purpose can she really serve at this point in the story?

• Like 1

I think the suicide theory is coming from the fact that Vince has said no loose threads at the end. Marie is still a loose thread, and what purpose can she really serve at this point in the story?

Solid point. Having her off herself would the quickest way to tie that up without some scene with labored dialog about how she's moving elsewhere or something.

Read through it. The leaks were hilariously wrong, as were most of our own predictions :lol:

Amazingly enough, as made up as they were, they were still able to guess that Jesse would be kidnapped and forced to cook meth. (They just had the people doing the kidnapping/forcing wrong). I thought that was rather impressive. :shrugs:

• Like 1

Read through it. The leaks were hilariously wrong, as were most of our own predictions :lol:

Amazingly enough, as made up as they were, they were still able to guess that Jesse would be kidnapped and forced to cook meth. (They just had the people doing the kidnapping/forcing wrong). I thought that was rather impressive. :shrugs:

To be fair, I think most of reddit guessed Jesse would be a slave cook.

For those looking for a wider perspective of the show, Daily Beast just released an interview they did with Gilligan and Cranston two years ago. It's lengthy, but I think all the more pertinent now that we're at the final destination. Be forewarned, however, Cranston at one point might have let slip the end of the show (err... how Walt will die). Who knows if Cranston's prediction holds up (it was two years ago), but we'll see in a few hours if his point was validated. I've included in a spoiler tag for those who are interested but don't want to read through the entire interview

How long do you think Walter White can survive?

CRANSTON: The day? 8:30, 9:00? [Laughs] He still has terminal lung cancer. That’s what he will die of, and in two years.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09/29/breaking-bad-finale-lost-interviews-with-bryan-cranston-vince-gilligan.html

Edited by downzy

For those looking for a wider perspective of the show, Daily Beast just released an interview they did with Gilligan and Cranston two years ago. It's lengthy, but I think all the more pertinent now that we're at the final destination. Be forewarned, however, Cranston at one point might have let slip the end of the show (err... how Walt will die). Who knows if Cranston's prediction holds up (it was two years ago), but we'll see in a few hours if his point was validated. I've included in a spoiler tag for those who are interested but don't want to read through the entire interview

How long do you think Walter White can survive?

CRANSTON: The day? 8:30, 9:00? [Laughs] He still has terminal lung cancer. Thats what he will die of, and in two years.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09/29/breaking-bad-finale-lost-interviews-with-bryan-cranston-vince-gilligan.html

I ain't reading that until after the finale just to be safe. Is that why they took two years to release the interview? If so, they couldn't wait a few more hours? :lol:

One thing about the finale that leads me to believe it will be satisfying is, in an interview (don't remember which) before the final stretch, Vince said he never wished he could stretch it out another season for more story. Add that to the fact that Vince has never (severely) let me down with this show yet, and I'm excited as fuck for tonight.

best stream is at brettygood.com

How good is this stream? I wanna watch it live, but I don't want to make the experience any worse.

Very good. Decent quality (better than all of the vipbox/firstrow shit), doesn't stutter, the host is mildly annoying when he changes channels during commercials, but that's it. I recommend you disable the chat immediately upon entering.

Todays the day!

Hope will happen:

Jesse dies

Walter lives and has all his money

Hank comes back from the dead as a zombie and kills and eats Walter Jr.

Skylar and Marie have a cat fight

Badger becomes president

What will happen:

Jesse lives

Walter will die

:(

best stream is at brettygood.co

How good is this stream? I wanna watch it live, but I don't want to make the experience any worse.

Very good. Decent quality (better than all of the vipbox/firstrow shit), doesn't stutter, the host is mildly annoying when he changes channels during commercials, but that's it. I recommend you disable the chat immediately upon entering.

Cool man, thank you!

I love this feature so much. Been using it since the beginning of season 5 during every new episode.

best stream is at brettygood.com

You rarely ever see that stuff on vip/firstrow - and many of the streams are hd.

to each his on.