The Breaking Bad Finale Discussion Thread [SPOILERS WITHIN - UP TO FINALE]

ManetsBR

Guess you guys will have to move on to better shows like Homeland :awesomeface:

tumblr_mgbvb6vC9t1rzyljso2_250.gif

I'm still not sure if I liked how they ended The Office. The show went two seasons too long.

Eight season was bad, but the last one was really good...

"The last episode of Breaking Bad is episode #62.

The 62nd element on the periodic table is samarium,

which is one of the primary drugs used in treating lung cancer. "

How do people even notice that kind of stuff? :lol:

BREAKING BAD IS THE BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION EVER AND NOTHING WILL EVER BE BETTER AND THE SHOW DID NO WRONG

Also, one thing I never understood: Why were those people crawling through the desert at the beginning of Season 2?

I re watched that episode the other day and wondered the same thing.

I thought the finale was great. A little far fetched that the cops couldn't catch up to him all episode but whatever. Fuck the police

I'm 100% satisfied with the ending. I see where people are coming from saying it was a little too safe, but I honestly think that it was the best ending the show could've had. I think Vince Gilligan knew that this kind of ending would play best to the audience and make as many people happy as possible, instead of trying to take the non-committal way out and leaving it open-ended. It's been one hell of a fucking ride and I'm glad I was part of it for at least the past two years.

That was a perfect ending, imo. I can already see which parts people will nitpick as time goes on, but honestly, the show has been kind of hyper-realistic for the past few seasons, bordering on fantasy at times, and it's not the first time it's come across kind of outlandish. It totally fit the aesthetic of the show. I loved it.

And man, Cranston was at his best here.

• Like 1

I'm surprised he saved Jesse, but I'm glad. I didn't want Jesse to kill Walt. I kept yelling at the TV telling him to put the gun down.

Loved that they used Marty Robbins in the episode! That was one of the speculations about the title, "Felina".

And I just listened to that album at work last night!

iDgFjR62utkEw.gif

Edited by luciusfunk

I'm surprised he saved Jesse, but I'm glad. I didn't want Jesse to kill Walt. I kept yelling at the TV telling him to put the gun down.

Loved that they used Marty Robbins in the episode! That was one of the speculations about the title, "Felina".

iDgFjR62utkEw.gif

how long until his driver seat shots from the need for speed trailer become mixed with this for an internet meme?

• Like 1

iDgFjR62utkEw.gif

That scene was beautiful.

Imagine how that was for Jesse. He was trapped on that whole for over six months, and then, from out of nowhere, Walt comes, kills everyone and saves him. Ace.

Edited by ManetsBR