Better feat. DJ Ashba Appreciation Thread [NO LINKS ALLOWED]

ManetsBR

Most GN'R fans are such whiny fucking bitches 'WE WANT NEW STUFF' 'WE WANT THE REMIXES' now we actually got something....... you whine and bitch...

Jarmo, is that you???

No, some one with actual sense, and it's not about opinions, I know every one is entitled to their own, but when you spend most of your time on GN'R sites bad mouthing the band for not releasing anything, and then something gets leaked... you guys go 'ahh it's shit', probably without even giving it a chance.

It baffles me.... really does.

I'm currently listening to it. Without a doubt the best of the leaks. Amazing guitar parts by Ashba! Even though Robin created the song with Axl, i honestly thing we got better served with Ashba on guitars. He's really talented!

I do think some people should be more grateful and just enjoy the songs. I realize you would prefer Silkworms, Oh My God, The General, Seven, Atlas or whatever... but what we've got it's pretty fuckin' cool!

It's worse than tge original version, by far... Of course. But as a remix, as a new/alternate version, it's pretty good. Better than Ron's acoustic version, which should have been a complete rerecording a la You're Crazy lies version. Really like his approach the that heavy riff part. It's really good.