Your Band Line Up?

stonegunner

Sorry if this has been started before, I looked and couldnt find the topic so...

Apart from the original line up, if you could choose who was in the band and who you think would work well together, who would you go with??

For me...

Lead Vocals - Axl (obviously)

Lead Guitar - Robin Finck

Rhythm Guitar - (hardest one in my opinion) personal preference Richard Fortus

Drums - Brian Mantia

Bass - Duff

Piano - Dizzy

It would be great to have Robin in the band again, I think him and Fortus had such a great chemistry together on stage and their playing styles really complimented each other.

I would otherwise go with the same lineup as on the first post, but I would still have Bucket back. Mainly because I love this solo so much:

Frank is a good drummer, but I always loved Brian's sexy groove, especially on Rocket Queen he was kicking ass!

I'm more of a new GNR fan and old/new era mixing is ridiculous so:

Axl Rose

Robin Finck

Richard Fortus

Tommy Stinson

Josh Freese

Dizzy Reed

Chris Pitman

Bumblefoot - Lead Vocals

Izzy Stradlin - Rhythm Guitar

Robin Finck - Lead Guitar

Richard Fortus - Lead Guitar

Matt Sorum - Drums

Dizzy Reed - Keyboards

Chris Pitman - Keyboards

Tommy Stinson - Bass, backing vocals, occasional lead vocals

Edited by liers

Just the Appetite line-up. It really is the best by six billion years (with the Illusion line-up in second place). My favourite from the nugnr members would be a streamlined version of the 2002 band though?

Axl

Buckethead

Fortus

Stinson

Brain

Basically, I do not see the point in a Dizzy Reed or a Chris Pitman and I prefer 2-guitar bands over 3-guitar bands.

Sorry if this has been started before, I looked and couldnt find the topic so...

Apart from the original line up, if you could choose who was in the band and who you think would work well together, who would you go with??

For me...

Lead Vocals - Axl (obviously)

Lead Guitar - Robin Finck

Rhythm Guitar - (hardest one in my opinion) personal preference Richard Fortus

Drums - Brian Mantia

Bass - Duff

Piano - Dizzy

It would be great to have Robin in the band again, I think him and Fortus had such a great chemistry together on stage and their playing styles really complimented each other.

Only thing I personally would switch it is Brain for Frank on drums.

Can you imagine how insane the 2002 line-up would sound in 2013?. Robin with his new look, Bucket with his white bucket and Brain with his cool Beatz. Would be amazing, we didn't realise how lucky we was to have the band we had in 2002.

Uh, why do you think Robin and Bucket would sound any different based on their new looks or whatever? They'd sound exactly the same. Just like Axl would sound the same.