14 Tuesdays left for a traditional November release in 2013

volcano62

Are you Merck?...

Hahaha. Nice.

It would be great if we get something this year, as slim as it seems but CD's release date was giving on pretty short notice. Who knows?

I want a chinese democracy 2 ps4 bundle on Nov. 15 :D lol j/k but its very possible the dvd could come out in november... i dont expect an album for at least a year tho

Would be nice if we had the option of a special edition including CD II and the 3D bluray.

That's because a Nov 2013 release is a surprise!!

I suppose the DVD could be a possibility to tie us over. But I suspect whatever management hope to achieve is slotted for 2014.

I think our best bet for info is Bumblefoot, If he says he's flying to Los Angeles in the coming weeks... it's quite likely he's doing something Guns related. Rons a pretty good guy and he tries his best to keep people informed... but when there's nothing to say, there's very little that you can do.

Chinese democracy II in November... unlikely, that material still needs finishing... final vocals, probably new guitars.. DJ probably has to play on a lot of it still... it would be incredibly optimistic of us to expect a release this year. Axl is incredibly gun shy when it comes to recording and releasing so I can't see him pulling the finger out and getting anything finished for a November release. maybe an EP but that really isn't his style, that's more of a calculated label move... and we know where Guns and their label stand.

TSI, Live Era and CD were all released in November.

There is no reason why CD II won't be released this year.

Could the 2 hour "meeting" be about this and the 3D bluray?

I think Fernando actually mentioned something about the meeting having to do with 2014 but I could be wrong.

I think our best bet for info is Bumblefoot, If he says he's flying to Los Angeles in the coming weeks... it's quite likely he's doing something Guns related. Rons a pretty good guy and he tries his best to keep people informed... but when there's nothing to say, there's very little that you can do.

Well, BBF is going to return in Indonesia during the end of the year(solo), probably in November, and he'll be very busy in September as well.