Prophetic lyrics

ManetsBR

14 Years (obvious reasons)

"Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, but time went by and it became a joke" - Pretty Tied Up

"Funny how everything was roses when we held onto the guns" - Breakdown

And my favorite one:

"If love is blind I guess I'll buy myself a cane"

Axel%20Rose-20130417-19.jpg

I think Izzy knew GnR was going to fall apart and become a joke. I think that's why he left, he didn't want to get in the middle and have to chose axl's side or slash's side.

Prostitute kind of has some prophetic lyrics too.

"If my intentions are miss understood"

Edited by liers

"We live and learn and then sometimes it's best to walk away. Me, I'm just here hanging on. It's my only place to stay, at least for now anyway. I've worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away."

"We live and learn and then sometimes it's best to walk away. Me, I'm just here hanging on. It's my only place to stay, at least for now anyway. I've worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away."

But many would argue that that's exactly what he's done: thrown them away.

My favourite:

"You wanna step into my world, it's a socio psychotic state of bliss"

You've been delayed in the real world, how many times have you hit and miss?"

Those lines are a cross between :lol: and :cry:

• Like 1

If he'd thrown them away there wouldn't be a Guns N' Roses today.

But there's no doubt he hasn't utilised them properly. I'd say he's barely hanging on right now, whereas he could be sitting on top of the world like the Stones are. To me hanging on doesn't count as "worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away". There's been so many lost opportunities.

14 Years (obvious reasons)

"Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, but time went by and it became a joke" - Pretty Tied Up

"Funny how everything was roses when we held onto the guns" - Breakdown

And my favorite one:

"If love is blind I guess I'll buy myself a cane"

Axel%20Rose-20130417-19.jpg

Axl looks the shit on that picture. Yeah, i'd thought of the cane and that line and that it could signify that he's in love again, now with that new girl (pictured when he was looking badass carrying the beer).

But there's no doubt he hasn't utilised them properly. I'd say he's barely hanging on right now, whereas he could be sitting on top of the world like the Stones are. To me hanging on doesn't count as "worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away". There's been so many lost opportunities.

Axl's recent shiteating grin indicates to me that he has much more music to come. I wouldn't lament his position because i think we will surprise us.

Axl's recent shiteating grin indicates to me that he has much more music to come. I wouldn't lament his position because i think we will surprise us.

Yeah. That's pretty much it.