What if Axl and Slash take turns with the GNR name year by year?

ManetsBR

Are you high? why would Axl agree to that :D Slash has every right to the play the bands songs... he has no rights to the name (he signed it away, and that's that). Axl would never agree to it, also! why would slash using the GnR name be any better than Axl and co using it?

Also, "Slash doesn't need the security of having the gnr name. Axl and beta on the other hand" Axl would still play stadiums if he was going on the power of his own name, slash on the other hand does a million interviews, releases new material and he only plays to at the max 5000 people. Slash would love to have the GnR banner, I'm glad Axl has control of it as he doesn't sell it down the drain or go chasing media attention (obviously I wish he would do more with the band etc.)

The GN'R name needs to be put under a conservatorship. At this point Axl is holding onto the name purely out of spite. It's not like things are expected to suddenly get better.

Ha ha at this thread. Maybe the classic 5 could all have a year each. If that happened there is a good chance I could win it from Steven in a poker game or in exchange for a bottle of Nightrain. I have my bandana and tight pants at the ready. :-D

Ha, You could probay get it from him just by giving him a joint

It would be spectacular if Axl took all the alumni and went on the 30th Anniversary World Tour.

This gets better and better :D funniest thread in a long time!

Man, that would be the tour of all tours! Just imagine that final bow! Only a holographic trio by Tupac, Elvis and Kurt Cobain signing 'We Will Rock You' would top that.