What if Axl and Slash take turns with the GNR name year by year?

ManetsBR

The name doesn't mean anything to me anymore. It just ensures more ticket and record ( :lol:) sales than would happen under more nominally accurate circumstances. I don't care if they start calling a reunited 'N Sync Guns N' Roses. Unless it's the group of guys who made the name, it's just a name.

• Like 1

Are you high? why would Axl agree to that :D Slash has every right to the play the bands songs... he has no rights to the name (he signed it away, and that's that). Axl would never agree to it, also! why would slash using the GnR name be any better than Axl and co using it?

Also, "Slash doesn't need the security of having the gnr name. Axl and beta on the other hand" Axl would still play stadiums if he was going on the power of his own name, slash on the other hand does a million interviews, releases new material and he only plays to at the max 5000 people. Slash would love to have the GnR banner, I'm glad Axl has control of it as he doesn't sell it down the drain or go chasing media attention (obviously I wish he would do more with the band etc.)

Slash plays small shows and larger shows has recently played to large crowds Superbowl, music festivals and last solo show in Melbourne was Hisense Arena and close to sold out (capacity 10,500)

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

"Axl would still play stadiums under his own name."

Ya and instead of being a qtr full they would b an 8th full. Are you kidding dude,

Exactly.

And somebody was actually complaining about Slash releasing a record every two years??? Seriouslly? People are so delusional concerning Axl Rose, that they now complain about bands that release music more than once every 20 years? Wow.