Will Axl attend the formal wedding of Dj next year?

wfuckinga

Why bother? I mean they did a quickie wedding at 2 a.m. in the morning. They were probably drunk and figured why not?

Anyway, I guess DJ thinks his marriage will last a year? lol Anyway, why wait a year to have that huge wedding? I guess they are both so busy to have had a big wedding now?

Maybe she's pregnant. God help her and him!

Anyway, if DJ is still in GNR next year, maybe Axl will be invited to their wedding, but who knows if he'll care to attend?

It all depends, on DJ still being in GNR next year (for all we know whe might have a whole new set of guitar heroes fronting our beloved GNR)

*Zakk Wylde, John5 and Mark Tremonti the new guitar front of GNR 2014 !!! :headbang: *

Come see us on our greatest hits tour where we will play a song we have NOT played at our greatest hits tour of last year :axl:

A$ba could still work for GNR as the clothing manager (maybe all GNR members can be emo rockers with the same style

Bumblefoot can work as the catherer and serve every meal with a different hot sauce - and become the sponsor of the greatest hits tour untill the end of 2020 (and Axl retires)

Fortu$$ can become the guitar tech - and start tattooing al the guys in the band (and finally give the guys some proper ink)

Edited by merces

Maybe she's pregnant.

7450080234_91af096d42_z.jpg

#AshbaBaby #AshbaBabySwag #Demented #conquertheworld

Cute baby. That hat must be around $20 or more. DJ's stuff is expensive. I got a shirt and it's not made very well. The material is very thin.

It all depends, on DJ still being in GNR next year (for all we know whe might have a whole new set of guitar heroes fronting our beloved GNR)

*Zakk Wylde, John5 and Mark Tremonti the new guitar front of GNR 2014 !!! :headbang: *

Come see us on our greatest hits tour where we will play a song we have NOT played at our greatest hits tour of last year :axl:

A$ba could still work for GNR as the clothing manager (maybe all GNR members can be emo rockers with the same style

Bumblefoot can work as the catherer and serve every meal with a different hot sauce - and become the sponsor of the greatest hits tour untill the end of 2020 (and Axl retires)

Fortu$$ can become the guitar tech - and start tattooing al the guys in the band (and finally give the guys some proper ink)

Very interesting ideas. Like I said the shirt I bought was made of thin material. I don't think Axl would wear any of DJ's clothes except maybe the bath robe. lol