The new membership packages at gunsnroses.com

Spirit

• $39.99
  • In Stock

Package Includes:

• Access to annual digital membership (community)
  • Access to exclusive fan club pre-sale tickets**
  • Access to exclusive fan club VIP tickets**
  • Exclusive Nightrain T-Shirt
  • Exclusive Nightrain Keychain
  • Exclusive Nightrain Guitar Pic Set w/custom tin
  • Exclusive Nightrain Fan Club Laminated Pass
  • Exclusive Digital Content

large.jyo161p58g62.jpg

Edited by Coma16

From the "press release" in the news section of the site:

Make sure you're onboard for the ride!

We're happy to announce that brand new Nightrain Memberships are now available and we're ready to get these in your hands. Nightrain is the best way to get inside access to the world of Guns N' Roses. Your membership package includes exclusive merchandise only available to members of this one of a kind Fan Club. As a member of Nightrain, you're right in the action with incredible live video chats with band members, high res live photography, and of course early access to pre-sale and VIP ticket bundles. Nightrain is for the serious Guns N' Roses fan!

We're kicking off a new season of Nightrain with an exclusive live video chat with the one and only Bumblefoot on October 28th. Sign up for Nightrain now to get all the details on how you can participate in the fun. We will also be introducing new galleries to allow for you, the fan, opportunities to showcase your talents, memories, and passion for GN'R. More contests, more band interaction, more of everything!

Considering a concert tshirt runs $40 it ain't that bad of a deal.

Can't argue with that. :shrugs:

And people thought the first fan club shirt was ugly.....

Before CD came out I used to wish they had a fan club, and now, well.... :sleeper:

The first fan club shirt was 1000000x worse.

Before CD came out I used to wish they had a fan club, and now, well.... :sleeper:

The yellow one? I think it's better than the new one. The new one would look a lot better if it didn't say "Nightrain" on it though.

I don't think digital content was the chats thing.

Probably just "exclusive" black and white photos.....

The yellow one? I think it's better than the new one. The new one would look a lot better if it didn't say "Nightrain" on it though.

I don't think digital content was the chats thing.

Probably just "exclusive" black and white photos.....

Yeah, the yellow one. I still see it in my drawer occasionally.... it has to be one of the ugliest t-shirts of all time.

The yellow one was absolutely horrific. This one looks pretty cool. I might actually sign up to Nightrain, 40 bucks is pretty decent for all this stuff, depends on how expensive shipping to UK is.

I'll wait until closer to tour time to make sure I get in on pre-sales.

Edited by Amir