The new membership packages at gunsnroses.com

Spirit

I thought the yellow one was better than a lot of the '11-13 tour shirts, this one looks just like the '11-13 tour shirts with 'Nightrain' slapped on. Not that the yellow one was trend-setting by any means, just better than this one :lol:

If I thought there would actually be some participation in this from the band members, aside from the one bumblefoot chat, I'd probably go for it. I might go for the $15 one after I move next month, if they announce some extra chats and stuff.

This actually looks a lot better. I don't expect the online membership to do anything at all, and there's a strong chance people who sign up won't get everything/ get different things/ get nothing for a while but in theory, that merchandise looks quite good!

Might do the 15 dollar one. Would love a shirt and the key chain but I don't feel like spending all that money

Edited by ZoSoRose

This is probably too little too late. When the club started in early 2012 there was promise with the live streams and Bumble taking part now and then on the forum but really once they got your money it was all downhill and total dogshit. Once again, they are making promises that sound enticing but I bet the Bumble chat is the only video chat they do and it takes them another 2 years to come up with a new membership package.

I want to want to join but it just sucked SO bad last time around.

This actually looks a lot better. I don't expect the online membership to do anything at all, and there's a strong chance people who sign up won't get everything/ get different things/ get nothing for a while but in theory, that merchandise looks quite good!

Might do the 15 dollar one. Would love a shirt and the key chain but I don't feel like spending all that money

This is what I worry (not losing sleep over it) about...

Also, I could never actually get into the nightrain forum... I got all my shit in the mail, I think when I initially signed up I got redirected to the forum because I was already logged in, but after that I could never log in again, it said something like your account doesn't exist. And then they sent me that renewal postcard.

Not that I cared all that much anyway, the nightrain forum looked like shit and was dead after what, a month? Then they launched PC anyway/

I guess Im buying a new membership.

Anyone have a picture of this yellow shirt from the last package? I've never seen it.

Truth be told, it doesn't sound too bad - if they keep to their word. Maiden still has the best fan club of any band out there for my money though...

Better fan club than Metallica? I don't know man...

I guess Im buying a new membership.

Anyone have a picture of this yellow shirt from the last package? I've never seen it.

Truth be told, it doesn't sound too bad - if they keep to their word. Maiden still has the best fan club of any band out there for my money though...

Better fan club than Metallica? I don't know man...

From what I've heard and read, Maiden's fanclub is pretty cool and you get even more out of it than the Metallica one.

I don't give a fuck about a live video chat unless it's with Axl, Dizzy or Tommy

Dizzy? Bumble will give you the same info and he won't cover it up with a load of excuses. Tommy and Bumble are the only two that will give a straight answer.

How does merch appease people? "Nightrain', baseball cards, t-shirts; it's all an ineffective smokescreen for the lack of new music.

Yes, they're really fooling us :)
Did you read the post or just blindly seize what you percieved to be an opportunity to sound smart?

'Ineffective smokescreen' would suggest that anybody who follows GNR in the minimal hope of new music - as opposed to a material-focused cult - do not see measures like 'Nightrain' as particularly pleasing.

Edited by NGOG