Nightrain "Exclusive" live chat with BBF

wfuckinga

Nightrain! If you choose to pay for the privilege of belonging to that ludicrous organisation, I am sorry: you deserve to get buttfucked (or should that be Bumblefucked). Nightrain is a classic example of an automated organisation whereby, the people running it do not give a shit about gnr or their fans basically. It is one of those companies which organise loads of fan clubs. Does anyone remember that Simpson's episode in which Bart and Lisa go to a sort of Scout camp? ‘Mr Black’: it is like that. Mr Black.

I put up with plenty of shit, mostly for my family, to a lesser degree for the people I work with and clients. Don't see how it's much different for Ron.

True, and everyone's a hypocrite sometimes so no-one can really blame him for that either.

I think the problem some fans have is that ron has expressed a sustained distaste of how things are being run. This is bound to be building up in him, so people are understandably expecting him to throw up his hands at some stage and say fuck it.

Yet he seems to be hanging on for all he's worth. You might say people cynically speculate that this is just for the money and exposure, but with each YEAR that passes without real progress that view gains credence.

I guess that would make a good question but they'd never let it through.

Nightrain! If you choose to pay for the privilege of belonging to that ludicrous organisation, I am sorry: you deserve to get buttfucked (or should that be Bumblefucked). Nightrain is a classic example of an automated organisation whereby, the people running it do not give a shit about gnr or their fans basically. It is one of those companies which organise loads of fan clubs. Does anyone remember that Simpson's episode in which Bart and Lisa go to a sort of Scout camp? ‘Mr Black’: it is like that. Mr Black.

I understand I'm getting a raw deal signing up with Nightrain but GNR in all forms is still my favorite band even if the Merch is pretty shitty but maybe I can use the bottle opener

GNR should really take a look at whoever is designing their Merch since 2008 because 90% of it's ugly

Edited by ThinkAboutYou