New Songs: Have We Already Heard Them? (The Search For ChiDemII)

Broskirose

There's no If The World at all on that video. I think this is just a hoax.

What are you talking about? If you focus on trying to hear If The World in that jam it is absolutely there. And I'm not kidding. That might not be what they were doing, but there are hints of it there. Its not as nonexistent as some of you are saying.

For what it's worth, Ron jammed a few ideas he had "worked on" for Guns during tonight's showcase in Paris.

The second song sounded a lot like a Queen song ( not really like a Normal / Abnormal song ) and it was very good. Really hope it gets recorded someday, at least for some BBF material...

Hopefully someone filmed that.

I flimed all of those...in 1080, it's coming guys. Be patient ! :awesomeface:rock4

• Like 2

Thanks for uploading, man!

That's pretty good track and I can totally imagine Axl writing some self-pity lyrics to that tune (nothing wrong about self-pity lyrics, just to be clear).

I think Bumblefoot is able to create some kickass gnr style riffs - I was really impressed by riffs in his solo songs "Invisible" (chorous mostly) and "Let your voice be heard".

The second upload is a little harder to piece together in my head but "Argentine Tango" seems pretty cool, definitely a direction that I would welcome Guns going into. Good blend of old and new (IMO). More proof (as if any more was needed) that Bumble is a great songwriter and he could be very good for GnR if they would just let him and the others in a room and work up some choice cuts. I also hope that Bumble gets to do some backing vocals when they actually get round to a new record, would love to hear Bumble harmonizing with Axl the same way as he does with Tony Harnell.

• 2 weeks later...