Star Wars-The Force Awakens Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Georgy Zhukov

More concept art of Kylo Ren has emerged showing him with a different mask and lightsaber. One rumour has it that, as a collector of Sith artifacts, he dons various masks throughout the movie and has two different lightsabers.

http://indierevolver.com/2014/12/22/a-closer-look-at-kylo-ren-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens/

• 2 weeks later...

omg just read the miser posts

why don't you just cut to the chase and talk about how seethingly angry it makes you that the black male lead will likely hook up with the pure white christian female lead, forever corrupting her innocence and purity?

Edited by bacardimayne
  • Like 1

omg just read the miser posts

why don't you just cut to the chase and talk about how seethingly angry it makes you that the black male lead will likely hook up with the pure white christian female lead, forever corrupting her innocence and purity?

The female lead is Hispanic, you racist fuck hehe.

I just saw the Red Letter Media take on the trailer, and "Mr Plinkett" brought up a good point. John Boyega may simply be in disguise as a stormtrooper, like Luke and Han did.

I was wondering why no one was bringing that up. How many times did you see an actual storm trooper take off his helmet?

Most of these spoilers are from the same guy who was discredited when the name cards came out. He named Oscar Isaac's character Darklighter, he's Poe Dameron.

poe-dameron-in-his-x-wing-star-wars-the-

Edited by luciusfunk

‘The Raid’ Action Trio Tapped For ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’

Principal photography wrapped before the holidays, but more secrets keep spilling out of Jj Abrams’ Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The new year brings word that martial artist Iko Uwais, who kicked and sliced his way through Gareth Evans’ Indonesian action hits The Raid and The Raid 2, will appear in Star Wars alongside fellow Raid 2 performers Yayan Ruhian and Cecep Arif Rahman.
Uwais broke out on the international action scene in 2011’s The Raid as a Jakarta cop who fights his way out of a tenement filled with knife- and gun-wielding thugs using the bone-crunching martial art of pencak silat.

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni58147881/

Yeah, Plaegus is a possibility (or someone entirely new). Originally, I hoped for Revan, but now I'd rather have a prequel trilogy about him. I think its a possibility, there's no way Disney will stop after IX, and they can't rush into X-XII right away.

Yeah, Plaegus is a possibility (or someone entirely new). Originally, I hoped for Revan, but now I'd rather have a prequel trilogy about him. I think its a possibility, there's no way Disney will stop after IX, and they can't rush into X-XII right away.

Yeah I also have a pretty good feeling we'll get an Old Republic trilogy in between VII-IX and X-XII.

Or for all we know maybe they'll wanna do a trilogy about the legit origins of the Jedi and Sith. Anything is possible at this point

I hope these are true, they sound good to me. I'm still thinking that the main villian is Darth Plaegus (the guy Palpatine told Anakin about in episode 3). That is my gut feeling.

Plagueis was killed by Palpatine the night before he became chancellor.