Star Wars-The Force Awakens Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Georgy Zhukov

His two Star Trek movies are leagues ahead of the prequels.

And they are by no means perfect.

I don;t think anyone is expecting a flawless movie that will satisfy everyone. That's impossible.

They literally just want a good movie that isn't The Phantom Menace all over again ie - a boring clusterfuck.

• Like 3

People in Europe have also been secretly shown the minute-long Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser.

Im very happy to tell you that our new villain, the cyborg or Inquisitor depending on when you jumped off the rumor mill, is totally in the teaser.

Hes masked (no identity spoilers yet!) and the final design of the mask looks somewhere in between the red-colored Imperial Guards from Return of the Jedi and Darth Revan from Knights of the Old Republic.

sithinquisitor.png

His lightsaber has a guard? Kinda cool I guess. When the picture first appeared I thought, "REVAN!!!!!@!!@@!@#!!!!#!!!" Then I looked closer and was disappointed, still cool looking though.

Not gonna lie, that villain looks badass. Hopefully he isn't Maul'd and is given a back story. I'm so excited for this :headbang: there will be a trailer during the Hawks/Niners game tomorrow btw

I'm sure someone's going to pay for a movie ticket just to see the trailer. I won't be surprised if the preview happens to show up in the middle of the football game or in theaters Thanksgiving night.

But if you happen to plan to go to the movies Friday and you live near any of these cities:

AZ PHOENIX HARKINS TEMPE MARKETPLACE

CA LOS ANGELES AMC CENTURY CITY

CA LOS ANGELES Indep EL CAPITAN

CA IRVINE REGAL SPECTRUM IRVINE 21

CA SAN FRANCISCO AMC METREON 16

CA SAN JOSE CINEMARK OAKRIDGE 20

CA SAN DIEGO REGAL MIRA MESA 18

CAN TORONTO CINEPLEX YONGE & DUNDAS

CAN VANCOUVER CINEPLEX RIVERPORT

CO DENVER AMC WESTMINSTER 24

DC WASH D.C AMC TYSONS CORNER 16

FL MIAMI MUVICO PARISIAN 20

GA ATLANTA REGAL ATLANTIC STATION

IL CHICAGO REGAL CITY NORTH

MA BOSTON AMC BOSTON COMMONS 19

MI DETROIT CINEMARK SHOWCASE 20

MN MINNEAPOLIS AMC SOUTHDALE

MO KANSAS CITY AMC STUDIO 30

NY NEW YORK AMC LINCOLN SQUARE 12

NY NEW YORK REGAL UNION SQUARE

OH CLEVELAND CINEMARK CINEMARK 24

PA PHILADELPHIA REGAL WARRINGTON 22

TN NASHVILLE CARMIKE THOROUGHBRED 20

TN KNOXVILLE REGAL PINNACLE

TX DALLAS CINEMARK WEST PLANO 20

TX HOUSTON REGAL MARQ*E STADIUM 23

TX AUSTIN ALAMO ALAMO S LAMAR

UT SALT LAKE CITY CINEMARK CINEMARK 24 WEST JORDAN

WA SEATTLE REGAL THORNTON PLACE 14

WI MILWAUKEE MARCUS BROOKFIELD 16

The only thing good about that fan made trailer is it looks professional but thank god that's not the actual one. It's a shit trailer in my opinion and if that was the teaser my expectations and hopes would've taken a major dip. I'm pretty sure there's a quote from Alfred(Bruce way en's butler) on that clip too which makes it painfully fake so I'm not sure why it ever fooled anyone to begin with.

Can't wait for the real trailer tomorrow which will kick tons of ass I'm sure. They won't wanna drop the ball or release something that is less than epic so I think it's gonan be amazing…. for a trailer that is.