Star Wars-The Force Awakens Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Georgy Zhukov

There really was a leak of Kylo last night. It was his mask on a puzzle. Shitty photo, but you can see him. He looks like Revan

I am confident I can find it after work

EDIT- Suck it, found it now

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2015/04/leaked-image-of-kylo-ren-from-star-wars-the-force-awakens.html

Edited by ZoSoRose

I was talking about Man Down ;)

Its rumored that AC/DC's new song, "Man Down" will be featured in the credits of Star Wars: The Force Awakens

-CNN

Are you serious? A heavy metal song featured in the end credits of Star Wars? :( That's...disappointing...and totally breaks away with the original films and makes it sound like a generic action film.

I think it's a brilliant idea. Let's be honest here - Episode IV was a great film, no doubt. But if they'd put a Zeppelin song in the credits, it would've been massive, think about how many more people would have seen the film in theaters, just to see the credits. It would have made Episode IV the biggest box office draw of all time.

I think it's a brilliant idea. Let's be honest here - Episode IV was a great film, no doubt. But if they'd put a Zeppelin song in the credits, it would've been massive, think about how many more people would have seen the film in theaters, just to see the credits. It would have made Episode IV the biggest box office draw of all time.

Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs. Robinson?

Fun fact- Jimmy Page was STRONGLY considering using "Nobody's Fault But Mine" for the Death Star trench run. George Lucas wanted KISS' 1977 hit, Love Gun, instead. Sadly, he could not secure the rights in time which is why we wound up with the shitty John Williams score

• Like 1

Its rumored that AC/DC's new song, "Man Down" will be featured in the credits of Star Wars: The Force Awakens

-CNN

I don't know if you're serious or not haha but that would be fucking stupid and it's not going to happen. There will be no modern type music in Star Wars. It's not Guardians of the Galaxy. It will be classical music only. The end credits will be the same theme that plays during all the Star Wars end credits. I guarantee there will be no fucking AC/DC music in the movie at any point and if there is whoever makes that decision should be fired on the spot.

If they ever decide to other types of music it will be in the spin off movies and not in the main story line.

Edited by Bono

-CNN

I don't know if you're serious or not haha but that would be fucking stupid and it's not going to happen. There will be no modern type music in Star Wars. It's not Guardians of the Galaxy. It will be classical music only. The end credits will be the same theme that plays during all the Star Wars end credits. I guarantee there will be no fucking AC/DC music in the movie at any point and if there is whoever makes that decision should be fired on the spot.

If they ever decide to other types of music it will be in the spin off movies and not in the main story line.

CONFIRMED FROM CNN

AC/DC Expected to Debut New Song with Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Australian rockers confirmed today at a press conference before their highly anticipated Coechella show that they will be debuting a new song by the end of the year. The song, titled "Man Down", will be featured at the start of the end credits to what is expected to be 2015's biggest movie- Star Wars: The Force Awakens".

"It really is an honor! These movies are huge!" Says band frontman Brian Johnson, who also confirmed that old-newcomer Chris Slade will join them in the track's recording.

Man Down will be the first time a modern piece of "pop" music will be used in a Star Wars film. Other films in the franchise have been scored by revered composer John Williams, who is said to be working on the rest of The Force Awakens' score at this time. Fans will no doubt be confused by such an addition to the film. When we reached out to director J.J. Abrams he only had this to say-

"AC/DC is such a classic band. I was a huge fan of their tie in promotions with Marvel's Iron Man 2, so I couldn't help but reach out to the band. The Force Awakens will be a modern Star Wars film, and what better way to reflect that than with rock n' roll? Its going to be great!"

When we asked Mr. Abrams about the song's name and if it had to do with the plot he simply said,

"You'll have to wait until December 18th to know for sure!"

Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Man Down will debut on December 18th in theaters all over the world.

• Like 3

-CNN

CONFIRMED FROM CNN

Australian rockers confirmed today at a press conference before their highly anticipated Coechella show that they will be debuting a new song by the end of the year. The song, titled "Man Down", will be featured at the start of the end credits to what is expected to be 2015's biggest movie- Star Wars: The Force Awakens".

"It really is an honor! These movies are huge!" Says band frontman Brian Johnson, who also confirmed that old-newcomer Chris Slade will join them in the track's recording.

Man Down will be the first time a modern piece of "pop" music will be used in a Star Wars film. Other films in the franchise have been scored by revered composer John Williams, who is said to be working on the rest of The Force Awakens' score at this time. Fans will no doubt be confused by such an addition to the film. When we reached out to director J.J. Abrams he only had this to say-

"AC/DC is such a classic band. I was a huge fan of their tie in promotions with Marvel's Iron Man 2, so I couldn't help but reach out to the band. The Force Awakens will be a modern Star Wars film, and what better way to reflect that than with rock n' roll? Its going to be great!"

When we asked Mr. Abrams about the song's name and if it had to do with the plot he simply said,

Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Man Down will debut on December 18th in theaters all over the world.

Do you have a link to that?

• Like 1

Oh well forget it if I'm being punked but I kinda called that in the begining when I said I wasn't sure if he was serious or not. I search the internet so I know this is fake. Nice one. I wasn't fooled but I wanted to see the link to where this rumor started cause the rumor could be offical even if wrong. I knew it wouldn't happen haha. :lol:

-CNN

CONFIRMED FROM CNN

The most amazing thing about this is that our drunk-posting member of the year for 2014 managed to write that entire fake article without a single spelling or grammatical error :lol:

• Like 3

-CNN

CONFIRMED FROM CNN

The most amazing thing about this is that our drunk-posting member of the year for 2014 managed to write that entire fake article without a single spelling or grammatical error :lol:

Hey, I only drink when I'm with friends now! No more drunk posting =D

Bono I thought your bullshit meter was better than that :rofl-lol:

I knew it was fake. I just thought maybe it was a real rumor floating around. I clearly said it's not going to happen and would not believe it no matter what until I actually heard it. I didn't think it was really going to happen but I thought the rumor could be a legit rumor floating around out there.