Star Wars-The Force Awakens Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Georgy Zhukov

Bono I thought your bullshit meter was better than that :rofl-lol:

I knew it was fake. I just thought maybe it was a real rumor floating around. I clearly said it's not going to happen and would not believe it no matter what until I actually heard it. I didn't think it was really going to happen but I thought the rumor could be a legit rumor floating around out there.

You totally believed me

I knew it was fake. I just thought maybe it was a real rumor floating around. I clearly said it's not going to happen and would not believe it no matter what until I actually heard it. I didn't think it was really going to happen but I thought the rumor could be a legit rumor floating around out there.

You totally believed me

Not for one second did I believe it would be true. I believed maybe it was a rumor out there but as my posts before I knew you guys were fucking with me(and others) said I guaranteed it would never happen. There's a big difference between believing the rumor is true and believing a rumor exists.

You totally believed me

Not for one second did I believe it would be true. I believed maybe it was a rumor out there but as my posts before I knew you guys were fucking with me(and others) said I guaranteed it would never happen. There's a big difference between believing the rumor is true and believing a rumor exists.

Nope :awesomeface:

You totally believed me

Yup. the joke was funny but it loses it's luster after I've admited to falling for what I did. My posts clearly show I never thought for one second it was true.

You totally believed me

Yup. the joke was funny but it loses it's luster after I've admited to falling for what I did. My posts clearly show I never thought for one second it was true.

;)

Sorry for egging you on, Bono (I'm not THAT sorry :awesomeface: )

ONE MORE DAY UNTIL THE TRAILER

One more day? Avengers comes out this week? I thought it was next week. Holy shit.

They're showing the trailer at the big Star Wars Convention this week.

Oh yeah ok. I knew that. It doesn't apply to me though haha. Things that I can't attend or be involved with don't register with me. It might leak online with some crappy cell phone video. I'm gonna make a point of going to the Avengers to see it. I wanna see Avengers but I think I'll actually wait to see the trailer in theatres rather than watch it on youtube this time.

One more day? Avengers comes out this week? I thought it was next week. Holy shit.

Oh yeah ok. I knew that. It doesn't apply to me though haha. Things that I can't attend or be involved with don't register with me. It might leak online with some crappy cell phone video. I'm gonna make a point of going to the Avengers to see it. I wanna see Avengers but I think I'll actually wait to see the trailer in theatres rather than watch it on youtube this time.

Lol its being streamed all over the world. Even theaters are showing it in some places

Edited by ZoSoRose

They're showing the trailer at the big Star Wars Convention this week.Oh yeah ok. I knew that. It doesn't apply to me though haha. Things that I can't attend or be involved with don't register with me. It might leak online with some crappy cell phone video. I'm gonna make a point of going to the Avengers to see it. I wanna see Avengers but I think I'll actually wait to see the trailer in theatres rather than watch it on youtube this time.

The whole thing is streaming starting at 1 PM EDT.

Lol its being streamed all over the world. Even theaters are showing it in some places

That's cool than. I thought it was gonna be some big teaser thing like the batman vs Superman teaser. Granted that was just a mini teaser and this is a real trailer