Star Wars-The Force Awakens Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Georgy Zhukov

There were just so many good things...

The pics throughout the presentation were awesome. BB 8 is awesome. The new leads seem AWESOME. The old gang looks awesome.

Then that trailer...

The fucking downed Star Destroyer and X Wing in the opening shot, LUKE NARRATING, showing him with R2 and passing the saber to Leia, NEW STAR DESTROYER, Kylo Ren, Poe and the X Wings in flight, creepy new Empire rally, VADER'S HELMET, awesome special effects, and that desert chase.... AND HAN AND CHEWIE

Yes, I am freaking out

EDIT- And arguably best of all, this discredits a lot of MSW's rumors. Some things are absolutely true like the Bespin saber and the Star Destroyer escape. But Luke's narration had new dialogue. He won't be a wordless cameo.

Edited by ZoSoRose

Won't be able to watch for quite a while - going straight to a gig in Buffalo after work.

Any clues on the plot yet?

If I had to guess:

the young girl in it is either Luke or Leia's daughter. And there's a bad guy with a red light sabre. And Han Solo and Chewie have reunited and taken back the Millennium Falcon.

Hmmm, it seems all of Luke's narration in that was reused. I thought "You can have that power too" was new but it is in ROTJ

Still, that is probably him in the cloak and with Leia. Those haven't been mentioned by MSW

No it's not.

Yeah it is, I just rewatched. He says it before I have it, My father has it, my sister has it

Screenshot_31.jpg

Is that a crashed x-wing in the foreground?

Definitely Luke. Seems to have lost his gloves. Good job his hand is metal then :lol:

Screenshot_33.jpg

Badass. Looks like he doesn't have the saber fully ignited, at least the sidebars seem to be off.

Screenshot_38.jpg

I wonder if that is Domhnall Gleeson in the background?

Screenshot_39.jpg

Badass Screenshot_45.jpg

"Can you believe it Chewie, 40 years and the only thing that's changed are the wrinkles on my face. Even my clothes are the same. Don't you furballs age at all?"

Screenshot_51.jpg

• Like 2