Star Wars-The Force Awakens Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Georgy Zhukov

:facepalm:

I mean the prequels were OK

a 60 old something Han Solo is just atrocious

but keep facepalming me if you like it

like i give a fuck

Because what you think Han Solo wouldn't have lived to be 60 and if he did he should be doing what? Living in a old folks home in a galaxy far far away playing crib and taking naps?

You deserve two facepalms because the prequels were horrible and a 60 year old Han Solo kicks ass.

:facepalm::facepalm:

• Like 2

a 60 year old Han Solo kicks ass.

You don't know that.

Did a 58 year old Indiana Jones kick ass?

Indiana Jones never piloted the MiIlenium Falcon nor did he ever do the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs . I'm pretty sure Han Solo still kicks ass.

• Like 1

a 60 year old Han Solo kicks ass.

You don't know that.

Did a 58 year old Indiana Jones kick ass?

Indiana Jones never piloted the MiIlenium Falcon nor did he ever do the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs . I'm pretty sure Han Solo still kicks ass.
George Lucas was still involved with 58 year old Indy.
  • Like 1

Kylo Ren and Rey will be brother and sister I bet. At some point in this upcoming trilogy we'll see a brother vs sister lightsaber battle. I'm guessing that lightsaber in the teaser is being handed to Rey. Kylo Ren and Rey might even be Luke's kids.

Is Han Solo in this one? That's really how I will decide whether to go.

If you watch the trailer the answer to your question is brutally obvious.
I can't watch the trailer YouTube is blocked here.

Is Han Solo in this one? That's really how I will decide whether to go.

If you watch the trailer the answer to your question is brutally obvious.
I can't watch the trailer YouTube is blocked here.

GB9AmFC.jpg

Kylo Ren and Rey will be brother and sister I bet. At some point in this upcoming trilogy we'll see a brother vs sister lightsaber battle. I'm guessing that lightsaber in the teaser is being handed to Rey. Kylo Ren and Rey might even be Luke's kids.

Maybe Han and Leia's kids? Daisey Riddly is a spitting image of what a granddaughter of Padme and daughter of Leia would look like

I just remembered that I have not watched any prequel movie besides The Phantom Menace, which was terribly boring. Should I bother watching the other two?

No. They only get worse.

So, I don't necessarily need to watch them in order to understand what's going to happen in The Force Awakens, right?

I just remembered that I have not watched any prequel movie besides The Phantom Menace, which was terribly boring. Should I bother watching the other two?

No. They only get worse.

So, I don't necessarily need to watch them in order to understand what's going to happen in The Force Awakens, right?

The first one is absolutely inessential to the overall plot of the series. The fan-recommended watching order called the Machete order actually omits Episode I. (IV > V > II > III > VI)

II and III basically go over how Anakin fell to the dark side, the clone wars, and the Jedi purge. It's all really fucking stupid and I'm sure it won't be essential to watch them to understand TFA.

No. They only get worse.

No.

Have you seen any of the original trilogy?