Star Wars-The Force Awakens Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Georgy Zhukov

The Leia poster looks like something out of Star Trek.

The Han poster is just fucked up for reasons I can't explain.

The Finn poster looks like they heavily airbrushed it to make him less ugly.

The Rey poster looks great.

The Kylo poster looks cool with the unstable saber but I still think his mask looks awful.

Leia looks great

I'd hit that.

Seriously, best Carrie has looked since 1983, hands down.

She still looks and talks like she's had a stroke and or brain damage though.

Not saying I wouldn't, but she's been fucking ravaged.

Still LOL at Mike 420's post about Carrie being ridden hard, gotten wet and then left out in the elements for 20 years :lol:

• Like 1

Leia looks great

I'd hit that.

Seriously, best Carrie has looked since 1983, hands down.

She still looks and talks like she's had a stroke and or brain damage though.

Not saying I wouldn't, but she's been fucking ravaged.

Still LOL at Mike 420's post about Carrie being ridden hard, gotten wet and then left out in the elements for 20 years :lol:

I wasn't lying... I'm sure she looks as good as she possibly can, but id bet my ass that the slave Leia outfit won't be making a return.

Sweet mother of God, I can only get so erect.

The shot of Rey crying - it definitely looks more like Chewbacca when you see a longer shot like in this trailer :(

It's either gonna be Chewy or Poe is my bet. I HIGHLY doubt Han dies on this film. He may die before this trilogy is complete, but killing off a major character in the first film just doesn't seem realistic imo.

Also based off this new trailer, it's quite clear to me that Luke is by no means Kylo Ren. He is 1000% Adam Driver, you can even tell it's his voice. Anyone that think Luke is Kylo Ren is delusional imo.

Edited by Iron MikeyJ

Sweet mother of God, I can only get so erect.

The shot of Rey crying - it definitely looks more like Chewbacca when you see a longer shot like in this trailer :(

It looks like it could be Chewie on the right but it looks like a leather jacket on the left.... maybe both Han and Chewie? That would be fucked. I wonder if that explosive that Chewie sets off kinda sacrafices himself?

Edited by Bono

There's no way they'd be stupid enough to show Chewbacca's fucking corpse in the trailer. Come on guys.

Also based off this new trailer, it's quite clear to me that Luke is by no means Kylo Ren. He is 1000% Adam Driver, you can even tell it's his voice. Anyone that think Luke is Kylo Ren is delusional imo.

Of course he's not. This is an official promotional picture:

star-wars-7-kylo-ren-unmasked-pic.jpg?w=

There's no way they'd be stupid enough to show Chewbacca's fucking corpse in the trailer. Come on guys.

Of course he's not. This is an official promotional picture:

Could still be Chewie and he's not dead.

As for Luke being Kylo Ren the whole theory of it is just :facepalm: I mean it even shows Adam Driver as Kylo without his mask on when about to fight Finn. I can't believe people are still holding onto this theory in any way, sahpe or form. It's just dumb.

I have a theory that Kylo Ren could be Luke and Leia's younger half-brother.

Vader may have had another child to someone in secret, or possibly hidden away by the Emperor without Vader's knowledge of a child existing. It would fit the Emperor's character to have a back up plan should something have happened to Vader.

Just an idea.

Vader may have had another child to someone in secret, or possibly hidden away by the Emperor without Vader's knowledge of a child existing. It would fit the Emperor's character to have a back up plan should something have happened to Vader.

Just an idea.

Perhaps, but I don't see it. After he officially became Vader, he was all about kicking ass and taking names, I don't see him having the time or need to get his robo winky wet. And before that he was with Padme, so not gonna happen then either. I would lose a little bit of respect for Vader if he had some knocked up some bimbo on tattoine when he was supposed to be securing the death star plans. Just doesn't seem plausible to me.

Just an idea.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f5xzDKpwWVo

^this video explains that theory with a lot of detail and even some potential evidence. I don't believe in it myself but I still found it pretty interesting so I figured you would too

• Like 1