Your concerts in 2014

Powerage5

Absolutely loved seeing Halestorm last night! ^_^ They really do fucking rock. Arejay is the most entertaining drummer I've seen in a long time and Lzzy is... well.. Lzzy. Love het voice, love her attitude and love seeing how she's as much as a music fan as a musician. Great gig!

The opening act was Dayshell. When I was a child I was playing on the monkeybars. One time I fell down and my nuts crashed right onto the bars. That was a lot more fun than seeing Dayshell.

I've seen Halestorm 3 X's now and agree w everything you said. Next time I go I may have to get in when the doors open to get a better view of lzzy

I actually don't mind Miley...she sings her ass off

The show was good. My nephew is in love with her so I took him...and I was one of many creepy old dudes there.

She knows how to put on a show.

And, I'd wreck my own balls to fuck her

• Like 1

I don't mind her either. I'd probably see her live. And I agree with your last statement.

Also, finally got a secondhand GA ticket for the Avenged Sevenfold concert in Hershey next month. Held off and surprisingly GA sold out pretty quick and missed out on those and the tickets were like $150+ which I wasn't going to pay. Made an offer on eBay and got one for $90. Should have went lower and worked my way up if needed, but oh well. Only $30 more than face value, so I'm cool.

Still possibly trying to get secondhand tickets for the Rob Zombie show in Baltimore. I know I'll be sad and hate myself if I don't go.

Baz @ Starland Ballroom was awesome last night.

image.jpg

They sounded great. I was worried for a bit that the PA might be shitty because the opening vocalists all sounded shitty, but that was not the case.

And Baz is fucking funny on stage. At the end of the show he goes "alright, this is the part of the show that we pretend that was our last song and walk over there, be really we're going to come right back. So, that's it folks, bye" he walks to the side of te stage and the rest of the band doesn't even move, he comes right back "hey, it's great to be back".

Then for their last song, they were going to do an acoustic version of I Remember You, but the guitar was out of tune so he smashs it.

He ended the show by saying fuck you to (hurricane) Sandy and Irene, which was cool because the town was one of the hardest hit by them, Starland Ballroom was actually just reopened recently. Place looks great by the way, completely redone.

2 more noteworthy quips by Baz, he gave a shout out to Duff for co-writting a song from the new album and he gave a little FU to the skid row guys. Beginning of the show, right before going into Monkey Busniess, he says something along the lines of "we're going to play something from slave to the grind, I don't care if I hate those guys, I fucking love this song".

Oh, and I saw a guy with a GNR AFD tshirt, so I pointed at the shirt and gave him the horns. :)

Edited by Raz0r

Gonna try and catch The Offspring at Chill On The Hill in Michigan in September.

You are from Michigan? Cool dude!

Haha nah, I'm actually from across the border in Ontario. Go to Michigan for a good chunk of shows though. Always love going over there.

In fact, my hometown is the first one listed in your sig there.

Edited by Zeppelin

Gonna try and catch The Offspring at Chill On The Hill in Michigan in September.

Haha nah, I'm actually from across the border in Ontario. Go to Michigan for a good chunk of shows though. Always love going over there.

Cool dude! London was a cool place. Will forever be remembered by me for that trip I took for GNR

Cool dude! London was a cool place. Will forever be remembered by me for that trip I took for GNR

I was born and raised in London, it's where I saw a good chunk of my concerts over the years.

image.jpg

They sounded great. I was worried for a bit that the PA might be shitty because the opening vocalists all sounded shitty, but that was not the case.

And Baz is fucking funny on stage. At the end of the show he goes "alright, this is the part of the show that we pretend that was our last song and walk over there, be really we're going to come right back. So, that's it folks, bye" he walks to the side of te stage and the rest of the band doesn't even move, he comes right back "hey, it's great to be back".

Then for their last song, they were going to do an acoustic version of I Remember You, but the guitar was out of tune so he smashs it.

He ended the show by saying fuck you to (hurricane) Sandy and Irene, which was cool because the town was one of the hardest hit by them, Starland Ballroom was actually just reopened recently. Place looks great by the way, completely redone.

2 more noteworthy quips by Baz, he gave a shout out to Duff for co-writting a song from the new album and he gave a little FU to the skid row guys. Beginning of the show, right before going into Monkey Busniess, he says something along the lines of "we're going to play something from slave to the grind, I don't care if I hate those guys, I fucking love this song".

Oh, and I saw a guy with a GNR AFD tshirt, so I pointed at the shirt and gave him the horns. :)

Sounds awesome, I'm seeing Baz in August, haven't seen him since January 2010 and can't wait to see him again! Did you happen to pick up his new album? If so how is it?

image.jpg

Sounds awesome, I'm seeing Baz in August, haven't seen him since January 2010 and can't wait to see him again! Did you happen to pick up his new album? If so how is it?

I did, and I liked it. I thought the music was really good, I really like some of the riffs, grooves, and melodies; and his voice is awesome. The weakest part of the album maybe the lyrics, but to be fair, I haven't been paying attention to the lyrics when I listen to it. I thought the lyrics to temptation were cheesy when I first heard it, so I haven't bothered to really pay attention to the lyrics for the rest of the album, lol.

Just got my ticket to see Jane's Addiction at Brixton Academy in August.

Went to check my e-mail to find the confirmation message, and found an e-mail from AXS saying new tickets had been released for Lady Gaga shows at The O2 in October...

So I bought myself a floor ticket.

Should be interesting.

Cloudkicker and Tesseract were great last night. I was amazed at how well Cloudkicker replicated the layers and layers of guitars from the studio stuff live with only three guitarists, and the playing was incredibly tight. Tesseract really impressed me too, I was never totally sold on their stuff but I definitely came away a bigger fan than I was before.

My highlight of the night though was Ben Sharp (the man behind Cloudkicker) coming out and talking to everybody up front and taking pictures. He's one of my biggest influences as a guitarist and getting to talk to him made the night.

Sold my Prince ticket and got one for the Birmingham show on the following Monday instead, seeing Godzilla in London on Saturday morning and didn't want to be wrecked, also realised that I'm an idiot and Birmingham is closer to London.

Edited by Amir

Amir's on a roll!

Hah, I was thinking of getting an NIN ticket in Birmingham the day before the Prince show, but I'm seeing them in London a few days later and money's running low... Also, I don't want to risk dying in an NIN mosh pit before getting to see Prince.

Amir's on a roll!

Hah, I was thinking of getting an NIN ticket in Birmingham the day before the Prince show, but I'm seeing them in London a few days later and money's running low... Also, I don't want to risk dying in an NIN mosh pit before getting to see Prince.

Not sure how it is in different areas, but at the 3 NIN shows I went to the pit was very tame. I've had rougher times in an Avenged Sevenfold pit.