Is it true that Duff wanted to come back but was refused?

MSL posted that Marc is wrong. I think MSL should quit smoking weed

:drevil:

The only times Duff wanted a reunion was for the HOF. I guess the whole world wanted that... except Axl

Don't put it all on Axl. Izzy wasn't there either.

I believe Alan Niven said Izzy was going to try to talk Axl into going but Axl didn't show up for the meeting.

Source?

http://droppingtheneedle.com/some-additional-guns-n-roses-comments-from-alan-niven/

Hm, interesting (if it's true)...

100% false, Sure Duff will show up for a gig now and then but the only way he would really come back is if Slash was back too. Duff is in and out of all kinds of bands and projects and is way too busy hang around in one place unless it was the whole picture.

There you have it folks. MSL is full of shit and it doesn't surprise me one bit! :rolleyes:

I truly apologize Marc on behalf of the entire community for having to deal with this. Your presence here is awesome and your knowledge is helpful.

100% false, Sure Duff will show up for a gig now and then but the only way he would really come back is if Slash was back too. Duff is in and out of all kinds of bands and projects and is way too busy hang around in one place unless it was the whole picture.

There you have it folks. MSL is full of shit and it doesn't surprise me one bit! :rolleyes:

I truly apologize Marc on behalf of the entire community for having to deal with this. Your presence here is awesome and your knowledge is helpful.

MSL might have some shit that he stole that has lots of info but that doesn't mean that it is all true. There are people in the camp that dream up things and then send them back and forth. I know where Duff and Izzy stand when it come to GNR

• Like 2

MSL might have some shit that he stole that has lots of info but that doesn't mean that it is all true. There are people in the camp that dream up things and then send them back and forth. I know where Duff and Izzy stand when it come to GNR

Stay away from MSL, Marc. Stay very , very far away. He was even calling you out saying he knows facts over you. There is no reasoning with the dude.

Stay away from MSL, Marc. Stay very , very far away. He was even calling you out saying he knows facts over you. There is no reasoning with the dude.

I'm sure he knows a lot of things that I don't know but not everything he thinks he knows is right.

• Like 1