New Clip Discussion

Coma16

Sorry to derail thread, had a Google for Kandinsky's e-mail, no luck yet, but you can get skateboards with his art, including the Sorry/Best Buy Automatic Rifle and the How Are You? Grenade:

http://www.unit24.info/anton-s-kandinsky/

650x487xskateboards1-650x487.jpg.pagespe

Edit: Just noticed it mentioned his work was included in "Chinese Democracy Deluxe Edition". Could just mean alternate album cover.

Edited by Amir

Really? 14 pages for that?

All I hear is shit, shit, shit

In our defense if would have been less pages but more topics but NGOG complained, complained, complained :)

Haha fair enough.

At this point leak oh my god and silkworms, but other than that, this is nothing to go too crazy over.

Then again, someone like brainsaber is probably going nuts in his mothers basement right now "Maaa, maa!!! new Axl songs!!!! new guns n roses!! eat that slash you cancer!!!"

Followed by "Maaaa!!! The Meatloaf!!!"

• Like 1

In our defense if would have been less pages but more topics but NGOG complained, complained, complained :)

Haha fair enough.

At this point leak oh my god and silkworms, but other than that, this is nothing to go too crazy over.

Then again, someone like brainsaber is probably going nuts in his mothers basement right now "Maaa, maa!!! new Axl songs!!!! new guns n roses!! eat that slash you cancer!!!"

Are you suggesting that brainsaver is Chazz Reinhold? Chazz Reinhold is a visionary!

Haha fair enough.

Are you suggesting that brainsaver is Chazz Reinhold? Chazz Reinhold is a visionary!

He may also be insane but he is cleaning up..

• Like 1

The remixes are embarrassingly amateur. Total rubbish. Brain should stick to drumming. The rest is just beating a dead horse.

Which Axl already did on the illusion albums..he beat the dead horse then he beat something else..

Too soon? :P

But seriously, yeah Brain needs to get back to drumming than trying to become a Dj or whatever the fuck this is about..

Edited by ARBeast

Haven't heard them, nor do I have any real interest in hearing them (so this isn't a hint, hint, nudge, nudge kind of post). It's been five years since Chinese Democracy came out. The songs are played out for me. Unless a personal favourite of the album gets remixed, not going to get too excited about it.

Glad for the people who are crazing this kind of stuff, but I'll only get amped up if this band somehow releases a new song.

Edited by downzy

I think the 2-3 songs will be Silkworms, Oh my god and Perfect Crime which have all appeared on the setlist over the last few years.

Maybe the first 2, but can't imagine Perfect Crime. They're all hard as fuck to sing live, but Perfect Crime is probably hardest of all, and there wouldn't be much point in singing it; maybe the same number of fans who'd welcome the first two, but at least the first 2 would be to promote new EP/album.

My desire for a studio version of Silkworms has increased massively from just that 15 second clip. Good to hear that Axl said last year he wanted to release it.

And I'd bet my life it sounds nothing like the version of the song that was played at RIR in 2001...Hell, I bet my posting privileges that when the song comes out it sounds nothing like what was performed at Rio.

It'll be completely different.

My desire for a studio version of Silkworms has increased massively from just that 15 second clip. Good to hear that Axl said last year he wanted to release it.

And I'd bet my life it sounds nothing like the version of the song that was played at RIR in 2001...Hell, I bet my posting privileges that when the song comes out it sounds nothing like what was performed at Rio.

That's probably a good thing though ;)

That's probably a good thing though ;)

It is, the song played at Rio didn't sound like anything to get excited about. Hopefully the final version is better.

Edited by ARBeast