If you were to send Axl a Christmas gift what would it be?

alfierose

A note telling him I have a billion dollars worth of gifts, but he'll have to wait 16 years untill I consider it to be properly packaged. Please be patient.

2013 xmas starts now.

Ha ha :-D

Some amusing suggestions here guys. I wonder if Axl and TB buy each other expensive gifts or do what the Royal Family do and compete to give tacky, outrageous gifts?

Probably boring

But I would send one of those DNA kits you get where he can find out about his heritage and history: Axl's is, potentially, quite interesting

Just out of curiosity and not being sarcastic............but why do you think his heritage and history would be "quite interesting" as opposed to anybody else?

Probably boring

But I would send one of those DNA kits you get where he can find out about his heritage and history: Axl's is, potentially, quite interesting

Just out of curiosity and not being sarcastic............but why do you think his heritage and history would be "quite interesting" as opposed to anybody else?

We did a thing on Canter Banter a short while back. Axl's potential history looks quite interesting, and I think he would be interested too. Hence, the idea of that particular gift.

Gift giving is hard, I was just trying to think something different

Yeah a card wishing him a Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year!

I doubt there's anything Axl wants or needs at this point in his life.

Unless he needs to be inspired to write new music? Maybe Axl just isn't inspired by anything anymore.

Probably boring

Mysteron didn't say that Axl's history would be quite interesting as opposed to anyone else - just that it's quite interesting and a good idea as a gift for Axl.

It's a great idea for anyone who wants to know more about their heritage, just take a swab of DNA & copy it into your hard drive & all your family history pops up right back to the caveman era.

Trust me, I'm an Aussie.

caveman_and_woman.jpg

Groghan's origins.