the illuminati

acidcock27

Even in Marc could answer such question would he dare, Mr. Acid Cock

hhhopefully if he's daring enough a haha

I don't think this type of trolling should be allowed in this section

i'm fully aware of the fact that this is a very stupid question, i posted it here though because he would be the only one on here to know about it ahahaha

i'm fully aware of the fact that this is a very stupid question, i posted it here though because he would be the only one on here to know about it ahahaha

If you're aware that this conspiray theory is a stupid thing and this is a stupid question, then why do you think that Marc knows this type of idiotism?

Seriously man, do you own homework and read about this illuminati bullshit and don't post here this type of idiotism, this is not the D&N section

If you're aware that this conspiray theory is a stupid thing and this is a stupid question, then why do you think that Marc knows this type of idiotism?

Seriously man, do you own homework and read about this illuminati bullshit and don't post here this type of idiotism, this is not the D&N section

true. i will delete this ahaha sorry, i just posted it because i was interested and i know there was allot of wierd ymbolism that came out during the 80'd adn 90's i.e maddona. and i just thought he would have some insight if there was any shifty people hanging around guns.i dont believe in the illuminati i just thought it would be cool if there was such a thing and who better to say it was than marc ahahaahah im sorry though i am quite the idiot.

......how do you delete a questionbecause it jsut says edit ??

Edited by acidcock27

Its the wrong section but still a legit topic.

Axl hung with Yoda, so at the very least, he believes in something different. The OP is right though, there is alot of symbolism in most, if not all, of GnR's videos for the Illusion albums, including Dont Cry and November Rain.

Respect to you Crash Diet. Thanks for being sane.