Just Bought "Reckless Road"

MrPoe

Some friends and I stopped by Canter's this past Saturday and I finally bought "Reckless Road" there. The pictures in this book are amazing. I haven't even started reading any text yet! I think I lost the receipt for the book unfortunately. I wanted to buy the book there specifically.

OT: Had the "Matt's Special", which was great. We were seated in the front at first, but moved toward the booths near the Kibitz Room!

Edited by MrPoe
  • Like 1

I went out with my friend Crystal last night for a performance in Chinatown. While she was getting ready I noticed she had Slash's book in her living room and I began to read it. I told her we could stop by Canter's after the show, since she's never been there. We did the typical touristy thing and I took a picture of her in the GnR booth!

rsz_903871_730879476923565_1782577492_o_

• Like 2

I went out with my friend Crystal last night for a performance in Chinatown. While she was getting ready I noticed she had Slash's book in her living room and I began to read it. I told her we could stop by Canter's after the show, since she's never been there. We did the typical touristy thing and I took a picture of her in the GnR booth!

rsz_903871_730879476923565_1782577492_o_

Awesome...if that booth could talk. Well atleast we have Marc.
  • Like 1