Michael Jackson vs Elvis

Haters Gonna Hate

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Elvis Presley and it's not even close.

How in the fuck is this even a question? Michael Jackson vs Elvis Presley?

More laughable was someone putting MJ in the top 5 all time...I surely hope that was sarcasm because my lord, top 5? He's lucky if he's top 5 in his own fucking family

And if someone brings up his dancing again as if that has any bearing on his musical talent..fuck me...

I didn't know walking across a stage, stopping to grab your balls, pointing a lot and saying "heee heee" is considered great dancing.

Edited by axl666axl666
  • Like 1

The whole argument that, if it wasn't him it would have been somebody else, I mean you can use that for anybody. Elvis, MJ, The Beatles, Stones, Muddy, Sabbath, NWA. If it wasn't them it would have been somebody else eventually. I mean they did it, whether somebody else would have done it eventually or not, they still did it.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

No Elvis, no nothing.

Eh. If it wasn't Elvis, it would have been somebody else.

Right well in that imaginary world where it was someone else I'd be wrong but back here on planet earth my assertion stands :lol:

As the saying goes "before anyone did anything, Elvis did everything"

I respect Elvis because even when he was fat, bloated, sweaty and in ill health he still gave his shows everything that he had:

Pappy that show was in 1970, he was in fine health at that time :lol: And i don't think he gave everything he had either...

he kept the pies! :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Honestly, i don't like seeing him like that, i try not to watch em. Bit gay of me but what can i say, it's just horrible, it's like watching Ali-Holmes.

MJ may seem more "relevant" to the younger generation, But my vote goes to Elvis for so many reasons.

His impact on modern music was huge. He brought rock n' roll to the masses.

I believe Elvis will remain iconic as every new generation discovers his music. My 6 year old loves him. She even has an Elvis teddy.

My main gripe with MJ's music is all those weird noises he made while singing. I don't mind a bit of expression, but he went way overboard on a lot of songs.

• Like 1