Thank you nobody

Guest NGOG

I really think Slash and possibly Duff and Popcorn done just as much to derail Axl as they could and people will turn a blind eye to that.

Sure Axl fucked up too no doubt!!!

Other than one interview where Axl lashed out at Slash calling him a "Cancer" what the only time he really went after the orginal band. But Slash, Duff and Popcorn bashed him every chance they got for about 7 or 8 years but ohh i forgot they can do no wrong and it was all Axls fault the whole long wait for CD bouched tours, silience and more silience.

It seems everytime since about 2001 that it looked like CD would be released it would all fall apart and happen time after time.

Some of you people think it was all Axl well I am almost 100% sure there where lawsuits that prevented it from happening.

But unlike Slash, Axl will not go around bitching about it to the press, I wish he would have and then and only then we would have a complete insight into what REALLY happened but if there was lawsuits it could have a gag order both during and after no matter who wins.

Again Axl is NO angel and I accept that.

Wait a minute... Axl didn't go bitching in the press... are you for real?? have you read any of his interviews since 2001?? All he does is say things like 'the other guys wanted to kill me by going on tour', 'Slash is a cancer', 'They kept telling me you suck'. 'My World was Duffs idea to try and ruin me'... etc, seriously dude, take off the rose tinted glasses.

• Like 1

Well there goes my fantasy of a reunion.

All kidding aside I just hope at some point they have to talk to each other instead of talk through representatives or lawyers.

LoL why would they ? That's what they pay representatives for.

You gotta think they could both save themselves a ton of money if they talked to each other in person ;)

I really think Slash and possibly Duff and Popcorn done just as much to derail Axl as they could and people will turn a blind eye to that.

Sure Axl fucked up too no doubt!!!

Other than one interview where Axl lashed out at Slash calling him a "Cancer" what the only time he really went after the orginal band. But Slash, Duff and Popcorn bashed him every chance they got for about 7 or 8 years but ohh i forgot they can do no wrong and it was all Axls fault the whole long wait for CD bouched tours, silience and more silience.

It seems everytime since about 2001 that it looked like CD would be released it would all fall apart and happen time after time.

Some of you people think it was all Axl well I am almost 100% sure there where lawsuits that prevented it from happening.

But unlike Slash, Axl will not go around bitching about it to the press, I wish he would have and then and only then we would have a complete insight into what REALLY happened but if there was lawsuits it could have a gag order both during and after no matter who wins.

Again Axl is NO angel and I accept that.

Wait a minute... Axl didn't go bitching in the press... are you for real?? have you read any of his interviews since 2001?? All he does is say things like 'the other guys wanted to kill me by going on tour', 'Slash is a cancer', 'They kept telling me you suck'. 'My World was Duffs idea to try and ruin me'... etc, seriously dude, take off the rose tinted glasses.

I see what you did there! :axl:

Edited by sturginho

CD being delayed had nothing to do with Slash blocking it. All the silence during the mid 2000s was not Slash's doing. Maybe if this "band" operated like a normal, coheisve unit we wouldn't have one album in 20 years and a bunch of nostalgia cash-grab tours. Did you see Slash sitting around in the late 90s/early 2000s doing absolutely nothing and himself delaying new music? Hell no. Oh sure he plays some GN'R songs live but he has a wide array of material he chooses from that has nothing to do with Guns.

Let's not forget all the bashing Axl did at live shows either. I remember one specifically where Axl says Slash and Duff can "suck my dick." You sure as hell don't hear Slash saying childish shit like that. You really think Slash is sitting at home, enacting some masterplan to tarnish Axl's legacy, or whatever is left of it? Bullshit. If he's really blocking this DVD it's cause he wants the money he rightfully deserves. Maybe if Axl had a real management team this would have never happened. This is what you get when you have a fucking babysitter and her son managing your career.

Excellent post. :thumbsup: