Fortus: "I hope to finish up some more Dead Daisies songs and the rest of the next Guns N Roses album."

Q. After the Australian tour, what's next for the Dead Daisies?

A. I'm in LA now, doing rehearsals for a Guns N Roses tour of South America and then a 3 week residency in Las Vegas and a couple of festival shows. After that, I hope to finish up some more Dead Daisies songs and the rest of the next Guns N Roses album.

http://www.theaureview.com/interviews/richard-fortus-of-the-dead-daisies

Credit for finding this to Chainsforalice from GNRTruth

• Like 1

Dont mean to put a downer on this, but in sure Richard said something similar back in 2012.

I'm sure they are working towards a new record, but I think there's a thousand and one factors that we have no clue about which are delaying a next release

It doesn't mean anything. Richard is powerless when it comes to Gn'R, just like everyone in the band that is not named Axl. Even if 10 albums are finished, that still doesn't mean we'll hear any of it anytime soon.

Axl will never release music again, I thought it was pretty clear by now.

That's what many people said before Chinese was released. It's natural to lose patience cause one album in 20 years is a joke, but I think Axl will not release just half of the work and since Chinese as a project is a double album, I think we'll get the other half of it at least someday.