March 20th, 2014 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Black Sabbath

So, okay, the people last time he kicked off a tour said he didn't care enough about his fans to stay in shape, and he was a fat pig etc. So this year, he obviously is thinner than he was at the end of his last tour, but that is not enough for you guys cause he isn't playing new music, which he never said he would.

This site should be called MYBITCHFEST.com.

I would like to have heard he played something new too, but you cant give the dude a break.

*YAWN*

Consider the source of these "complaints". Show me one person here complaining

who thinks they have a great life. Only a person with a healthy mindset can make

that claim.

Statistically i'd bet this site doesn't account for even .05% of the active fanbase.

This site had 300 people viewing the show which crashed the site a few times. HTGTH had half of that.

Then people here were saying 500-600 people were viewing this page but I didn't see that number.

Most people who went are probably going wild updating their twitter/facebook and their people are

seeing that. Good energy snowballing everywhere else except.......

Come to this forum and the people here are talking about his weight? I can't imagine sincere music lovers

having these thoughts even if the person actually was obese like a Mama Cass, Meatloaf, or Ann Wilson.

What's worse is the people insulting here don't see it as a form of bullying to attack someone because they

have an opportunity. No one feels better by insulting another for long, soon they are back to self-loathing --

a cycle they don't have the power to break. And the bully has a lower self-esteem than their obsession.

At least some more people here could say something more often. A lot of us have children growing up

around us, do it for their sake. Zero tolerance for bullying.

LOL - An opportunity to bully?? Gimme a break. Wanna talk about opportunities? Guns had an opportunity to put on a monster show to Brazilian fans who paid alot of money to see GN'R, they failed - they also had an opportunity to play some of the 2-3 songs they told us they were gonna do, they failed that 2. They had roughly 8 months between gigs that could of made these wrongs a right. They could of also used that time to get together in a studio. Bullying my arse. Their disregard for their fanbase is embarrassing, stop trying to make out we're the bad ones, we're the people that made these guys very rich.....

Are you talking about the REAL fanbase or the people who come here and try to micromanage the band?

Just because you bow down at the Axl/TB alter and won't hear anything negative being said about the band doesn't make you a bigger fan. I've bought merch, bought tickets to gigs, bought all the albums and supported them for near 20 years.

Who let Jarmo on here under a different name anyway?

Edited by robin2002

So, okay, the people last time he kicked off a tour said he didn't care enough about his fans to stay in shape, and he was a fat pig etc. So this year, he obviously is thinner than he was at the end of his last tour, but that is not enough for you guys cause he isn't playing new music, which he never said he would.

I would like to have heard he played something new too, but you cant give the dude a break.

*YAWN*

who thinks they have a great life. Only a person with a healthy mindset can make

that claim.

Statistically i'd bet this site doesn't account for even .05% of the active fanbase.

This site had 300 people viewing the show which crashed the site a few times. HTGTH had half of that.

Then people here were saying 500-600 people were viewing this page but I didn't see that number.

Most people who went are probably going wild updating their twitter/facebook and their people are

Come to this forum and the people here are talking about his weight? I can't imagine sincere music lovers

having these thoughts even if the person actually was obese like a Mama Cass, Meatloaf, or Ann Wilson.

What's worse is the people insulting here don't see it as a form of bullying to attack someone because they

have an opportunity. No one feels better by insulting another for long, soon they are back to self-loathing --

a cycle they don't have the power to break. And the bully has a lower self-esteem than their obsession.

At least some more people here could say something more often. A lot of us have children growing up

3286012.jpg

Review from HTGTH:

"Just arrived from the show, here are my 2 cents:

- place was 90% full;
- no surprises, but we had fun;
- Axl was sounding ok, but no raspy voice;
- at the beggining, the big screens were a bit slow, but after 3 songs they fixed it;
- it was impossible to hear DJ's guitar, too low;
- finally got to hear catcher live;
- missed civil war and roquet queen;
- concert started 1h50min late;
- Fortus was on fire, owned KOHD;
- concert was shorter than 2010 and 2011;"

*YAWN*

that claim.

LOL - An opportunity to bully?? Gimme a break. Wanna talk about opportunities? Guns had an opportunity to put on a monster show to Brazilian fans who paid alot of money to see GN'R, they failed - they also had an opportunity to play some of the 2-3 songs they told us they were gonna do, they failed that 2. They had roughly 8 months between gigs that could of made these wrongs a right. They could of also used that time to get together in a studio. Bullying my arse. Their disregard for their fanbase is embarrassing, stop trying to make out we're the bad ones, we're the people that made these guys very rich.....

Are you talking about the REAL fanbase or the people who come here and try to micromanage the band?

The REAL fans got a similar but lesser show than they did in 2011 and 2010. Not sure why you are mad at people for calling this out.

Review from HTGTH:

- place was 90% full;

- at the beggining, the big screens were a bit slow, but after 3 songs they fixed it;

- it was impossible to hear DJ's guitar, too low;

People were saying the show stalled because people were still outside

trying to get in because of a massive traffic jam caused from an accident.

The opener went off around 9:30. Then an hour between bands.

I imagine they could have gone on 30 mins earlier at most.

I'll ask my friends who went if they ever come to! :P

Review from HTGTH:

- place was 90% full;

- it was impossible to hear DJ's guitar, too low:

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Hah, was gonna point that out but it feels redundant at this point.

I haven't run out of likes since upgrading to Supporters, wish they were likes for more positive comments about this band but oh well.

Anyone have the setlist?

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Estranged, Better

Richard Fortus Guitar Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Tommy Stinson Solo (Teenage Kicks)

Dizzy Reed's Solo

Catcher In The Rye

You Could Be Mine

Dj Ashba's Solo (La Bella Vita)

Sweet Child O' Mine

November Rain

Bumblefoot's Solo (Abnormal)

Brazilian National Anthem

Don't Cry

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Encore:

Patience

Paradise City

This band seems to have a certain magnetism, regardless of how one frames one's own perceptions.

They are my favourite comedy troupe. Monty Python has nothing on them.

To be fair, Monty python is fucking shit. British humor at its worst.

tumblr_mr2bwwLctf1ry4ehmo2_r1_500.gif

I wonder how many more years Axl is going to continue to whore the same show before even he gets tired of it? 2015, 2016...? Is he still going to be doing the same Chinese/Jungle/Easy/Brownstone etc in 2018?? Even if he's lost his passion, you'd think he'd at least want to keep things semi-interesting by adding the odd old song here and there.

It just seems that anything which requires the slightest amount of effort on his part is simply out of the question. Lazy fucker.

Edited by Towelie