March 20th, 2014 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Can't any of the former members sue Axl for doing damage to the GNR brand? I'm not talking about the ownership of the name, just anything to stop this shameful shit.

They've all done damage in one form or another. That would be one shitstorm of a court case. I would pay per view for that!

• Like 2

For just one of these two ladies, I would happily defend this show and all future shows, I formally underbid Jarmo:

kbzrqx.jpg

Now I know why he does it :lol:

Good job Jarmo!

He's holding the beer... at least one hand got to be on one of those asses. That's the proper way of doing it, otherwise...

Edited by Russel Nash
  • Like 1

For just one of these two ladies, I would happily defend this show and all future shows, I formally underbid Jarmo:

kbzrqx.jpg

Good job Jarmo!

He's holding the beer... at least one hand got to be on one of those asses. That's the proper way of doing it, otherwise...

Maybe here... ;)

tumblr_mjzjhrHqHl1qjtr1eo1_1280.jpg

Fuck sake, I'm jealous of jarmo for even more reasons

Hey, I'm sure he'd be swimming in just as much pussy without the GNR connection...

1N·GOG noun \ˈN-ˌgo'g'\

: a vicious liar, schemer, or supporter of Satan

: killer of helpless children, destroyer of worlds, heroin adict, and supporter of Slash

: a hater of new songs and material

Alright NGOG, I'm done rippin' on you! :lol:

If I could like this 10 times I would.

• Like 1

If Axl was jetlagged he pulled it off well. :devilshades:

With all due respect, but this is bullshit. Jet lag should not even be considered a determining factor in this case.

"With all due respect, but this is bullshit." Maybe we should start over.

Is everyone here hostile all the time?

If you are sincere, I just think the first show is more of a challenge, don't you?

Not if you rehearse.

Who said he didn't rehearse? They rehearsed in L.A.

The rehearsed in Rio. Maybe Axl didn't go every rehearsal.

I said "if" but I think we know that flying in the day before

is rough on the body. He should have gone days before.

I bet they were flying from Mexico originally, no one was

gonna go home in between Mexico and Rio.

Has anyone who went thought the show not thought it was worthy?

kbzrqx.jpg

Good job Jarmo!

Maybe here... ;)

Okay now I'm jealous of Jarmo :angry:

I should be grabbin that ass

I think the fact that it isn't a completely flush paying gig is why the guys arent in position to leave. They make a good living traveling the world, and get paid enough where they can support their families and lifestyle, but not so much where they can just take the money and run.

Edited by TeeJay410

I was solid, within the boundaries of what has become reasonable to expect.

You sound like you fucked a fat chick.
He sounds like he fucked a fat chick and he's proud of it.

You two whiny bitches sound like you are a pair of fat chicks.

You can spend the rest of your life waiting and expecting Axl to show up with a six pack, a bandanna and boxer shorts, breaking glass in the stadium with his raspy fantastic voice while rocking the amazing songs of his new album, which has just gone gold, for all I care. You can also keep going online to share your hate, and to try and cut down other people's enjoyment of Guns n Roses, searching for positive comments to reply with insults.

Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying what's left of Guns (which is decent), be glad if they release some good songs, and hope for solid performances from old man Axl, like yesterdays.

:P Enjoyed this! "Accepting what is" is hard around for some people. Axl can still bring the goods, one misstep

and it's a shit storm by these "near" fans!!

The fact that they can't sell more than 13,000 tickets in the Mecca of all things Axl is saying something.

I went to EXIT Festival in Serbia in 2011. There were 210,000 people.

GNR announced as main headliner for EXIT 2012. Uproar. 135,000 people.

Atoms for Peace and Chic were the biggest headliners they got for EXIT 2013. 200,000+ people.

London 2010, sold out first night and pretty close to selling out 2nd night. 2 of the best shows GNR has ever done.

London 2012. 1st night sells out, 2nd night about half full. Shows started an hour later than in 2010 with worse performance (though Izzy was there).

Abu Dhabi 2010, sold out.

Abu Dhabi 2013, not even the fan pit sold out. Metallica played the same venue a month later, fan pit sold out, overall about twice as many tickets sold. Metallica played the same venue just a year earlier, and still fans both casual and hardcore turned up from around the region in droves.

This whole "casual fans will turn up regardless" argument is bullshit. It's silly to expect them to sell out stadiums in this day and age, but the drop-off in the past few years alone has been staggering. At this rate they'll be playing the same venues that Gilby Clarke and Hookers & Blow play.

I don't get why he won't just rehearse with the band.

Because no one tells him what to do.

That's basically his motto for his entire life. If something is expected of him, or something that is done by everyone else, he seems to go against the grain, almost for spite.

So what is comes down to is that the entire fanbase is frustrated because the lead singer and only original member is a fat hateful little man?

...I can see that.

The fact that they can't sell more than 13,000 tickets in the Mecca of all things Axl is saying something.

I went to EXIT Festival in Serbia in 2011. There were 210,000 people.

GNR announced as main headliner for EXIT 2012. Uproar. 135,000 people.

Atoms for Peace and Chic were the biggest headliners they got for EXIT 2013. 200,000+ people.

London 2010, sold out first night and pretty close to selling out 2nd night. 2 of the best shows GNR has ever done.

London 2012. 1st night sells out, 2nd night about half full. Shows started an hour later than in 2010 with worse performance (though Izzy was there).

Abu Dhabi 2010, sold out.

Abu Dhabi 2013, not even the fan pit sold out. Metallica played the same venue a month later, fan pit sold out, overall about twice as many tickets sold. Metallica played the same venue just a year earlier, and still fans both casual and hardcore turned up from around the region in droves.

This whole "casual fans will turn up regardless" argument is bullshit. It's silly to expect them to sell out stadiums in this day and age, but the drop-off in the past few years alone has been staggering. At this rate they'll be playing the same venues that Gilby Clarke and Hookers & Blow play.

Yeah but, that's only logical isn't it? I mean, how long can you do the "same shit, different year" tour over and over again, while doing it a little worse every time. That stuff just has to catch up with you. Hell, it's why I passed on them in 2012 and unless something worthwhile happens I'll keep passing up on them again and again in the future. More and more people will reach that same conclusion.

And even in South America now. The easiest place in the world for a classic rock band to sell, because the fans there are SO passionate about classic rock. That says a lot.

Edited by username

And even in South America now. The easiest place in the world for a classic rock band to sell, because the fans there are SO passionate about classic rock. That says a lot.

While I'm not the biggest fan of a classic GNR reunion, I love the idea of all the "Ashba is better than the old one" types suddenly turning around and hailing Slash's praises again.

They would definitely be selling out stadiums in South America with the old lineup.

1N·GOG noun \ˈN-ˌgo'g'\

: a vicious liar, schemer, or supporter of Satan

: killer of helpless children, destroyer of worlds, heroin adict, and supporter of Slash

: a hater of new songs and material

Alright NGOG, I'm done rippin' on you! :lol:

Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the good times - blame it on NGOG!

• Like 1

I would not spend money on this tour at all.

kbzrqx.jpg

Good job Jarmo!

Maybe here... ;)

Okay now I'm jealous of Jarmo :angry:

I should be grabbin that ass

Look how insecure Jarmo looks with the girls and how Axl's presence drawfs him. Guess you ain't such a man in real life are you buddy!?

/War2k14

I got two words for ya...

While I'm not the biggest fan of a classic GNR reunion, I love the idea of all the "Ashba is better than the old one" types suddenly turning around and hailing Slash's praises again.

They would definitely be selling out stadiums in South America with the old lineup.

I'm 100% sure that the classic GnR lineup would sell out anywhere in the world. They could give a show for 200.000 in the middle of the sahara and people would still come.

Also, Jarmo is living proof that being a suckup yes-man works with Axl. The guy is doing pretty well for himself GnR way, but I really don't have much respect for him at all. He's just a complete tool.

Edited by username
  • Like 1

I'm 100% sure that the classic GnR lineup would sell out anywhere in the world. They could give a show for 200.000 in the middle of the sahara and people would still come.

Of course but that would mean Axl would lose the WAR lol

While I don't doubt that, I wonder how long they could milk it at that level without new music? 5 years in stadiums? Maybe 10 for arenas as long as they'd stretch it out. Promoters and band members sometimes break up just so they can reunite again to make extra cash (see The Beach Boys, Mike Love outright said this in an interview).

Edited by Amir