24 - LIVE ANOTHER DAY

Guest Gunns

Guest Gunns

Is this a new season?

Not sure if to wait for it to finish as its the ultimate binge show. If not each ep ends and you die waiting for the next one.

It's a new season but it will still represent a 24 hour period

So each episode will continue on from the last, the whole things based in England so jacks gonna tear it up on royal soil

• 4 weeks later...

It wasn't bad, but it was pretty by the numbers.

-outcast cop/agent tries to tell everybody there's more than what meets the eye

-outcast cop/agent gets told to suck a dick

-outcast cop/agent ends up being right

-chief of staff is a douche with his own agenda

-chief of staff making moves behind presidents back

-technical babble from Chloe and computer nerds

-jack's a leopard

-jack kicks ass because nobody likes him nor listen to him

-"DAMN IT!"

-twist ending anybody who's ever watched ten minutes of this show would've seen coming

And so on and so forth. I could go on for hours.

I'm sorry, but it's disappointing that the shows been off for four years and comes back with the same old recycled dynamics we've already seen multiple times before. And better. There is absolutely nothing new here. I'll hold out hope for a couple more weeks, but so far I just feel really "meh" about it. :shrugs:

I'm sorry, but it's disappointing that the shows been off for four years and comes back with the same old recycled dynamics we've already seen multiple times before. And better. There is absolutely nothing new here. I'll hold out hope for a couple more weeks, but so far I just feel really "meh" about it. :shrugs:

Should be called 24: Same shit, different day.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Gunns

Why cant he have both at the same time? This is Jack Bauer after all !!!!

I fucking love this season, its amazing! glad to see that ugly bitch of a mother kissing the concrete!

and fuck that alien looking daughter of hers, seriously shes a walking mannequin or something

Edited by Gunns

Guest Gunns

the chinese have Chloe and the decoder and have just made the americans start a fight with the chinese.

god damn this show is getting good,

Meanwhile, Jack is being hunted down by the russians on english soil. God damn, is every country represented in this show? lol

Guest Gunns

I totally lost track of what was happening after Jack saved the world. He killed Margot and dropped the drone into the Thames. Game over?

No, The Presidents son in law told the Russians where Jack was, he passed his coordinates onto him so they could hunt him down and have him killed. Jack was last in a car accident due to the Russians smashing into him, he returned fire and killed a few.

Chloe's 'boss' (that old guy that talks like a robot) had the decoder taken from him by the chinese

Meanwhile, the American sub has fired a nuclear weapon nto a Chinese carrier and they are probably going to declare war.

Guest Gunns

Jack's daughter

season 8 was an awesome season, I only came in on season 6 to now, I'm going to go back and watch all the ones I havent seen (1-5)

Guest Gunns

my theory:

Audrey will be used as political warfare against Heller in forcing his hand with a nuclear strike. If he doesn't fire the nukes, then XHANG will torture then kill his daughter.

I was pissed that the russian guy wasn't tortured more before he died from the glass cutting the artery in his neck.

The only happy ending besides capturing Xhang will be one that shows him getting tortured.

Guest Gunns

my theory:

Audrey will be used as political warfare against Heller in forcing his hand with a nuclear strike. If he doesn't fire the nukes, then XHANG will torture then kill his daughter.

I was pissed that the russian guy wasn't tortured more before he died from the glass cutting the artery in his neck.

The only happy ending besides capturing Xhang will be one that shows him getting tortured.

Why would Xhang need Heller to fire the nukes? He's got the decoder thing that can hack into every weapon in the US Military. I think he's using Audrey to lure Jack into a trap.

I'm also wondering if it's possible that Kate has turned. I don't know the details of her husband's death, could she have revenge on her mind if Jack or Audrey had something to do with it?

I know that but I still think Xhang might want to get at President Heller somehow. I do think your idea is plausible too, xhang wanting to get Jack to try and save Audrey but once they get Jack, they will hand him straight over to the russians, and then put a bullet in Audrey. The whole situation is not looking good, I'm glad Chloe opened her eyes in the dying minutes of ep 11, by the way do you think there could be another season after this? i sure hope so

I totally lost track of what was happening after Jack saved the world. He killed Margot and dropped the drone into the Thames. Game over?

No, The Presidents son in law told the Russians where Jack was, he passed his coordinates onto him so they could hunt him down and have him killed. Jack was last in a car accident due to the Russians smashing into him, he returned fire and killed a few.

Chloe's 'boss' (that old guy that talks like a robot) had the decoder taken from him by the chinese

Meanwhile, the American sub has fired a nuclear weapon nto a Chinese carrier and they are probably going to declare war.

was that the last ep? I need to watch it again. Because it was over for me when the nuke went in the river, I went to get a beer and came back and they were shooting each other. it's not as confusing as morality of capitalism though.

Guest Gunns

was that the last ep? I need to watch it again. Because it was over for me when the nuke went in the river, I went to get a beer and came back and they were shooting each other. it's not as confusing as morality of capitalism though.

The one you quoted was from ep10, in ep 11 and the most recent episode the Chinese have got Audrey, Chloe was knocked out but she's awake now, The Russian guy is dead and the Chinese are retaliating against the Americans nuclear bomb , morality of capitalism is the jack beurer of books

Guest Gunns

I know that but I still think Xhang might want to get at President Heller somehow. I do think your idea is plausible too, xhang wanting to get Jack to try and save Audrey but once they get Jack, they will hand him straight over to the russians, and then put a bullet in Audrey. The whole situation is not looking good, I'm glad Chloe opened her eyes in the dying minutes of ep 11, by the way do you think there could be another season after this? i sure hope so

Even though the storyline obviously leaves open the possibility of another season, the ratings were just so-so therefore I won't be surprised either way.

I'm hoping they keep going all the way up to season 24. It would be very fitting. Make the episodes 24 minutes in length, have 24 episodes in total for season 24, for the show '24. :lol:

Guest Gunns

Damn that's sad news I didnt see that coming

Audrey didnt have to die and why did Jack turn himself in for Chloe?

There will probably be another season after this, they cant leave it like that. Next one held in Russia?