SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

they played "Mississipi Queen" too on that leg.
I don't know if you guys know that but the band was supposed to play "Sheer Heart Attack" at Hammersmith 2012 in London during the encore but they switched at the very last minute to "Communication Breakdown" ;)

Edited by Slash2baz
  • Like 1

One of my favourite Skynyrd tracks :)

From 2012 tour, posted on Slash France today. Wonder if he'll pull it out again on US tour next year...

I was in the audience that night, it was fucking amazing. The whole theater was singing along, lighters were in the air everywhere. Was an awesome part of the set. Edited by usemyillusions
  • Like 1

One of my favourite Skynyrd tracks :)

From 2012 tour, posted on Slash France today. Wonder if he'll pull it out again on US tour next year...

I was in the audience that night, it was fucking amazing. The whole theater was singing along, lighters were in the air everywhere. Was an awesome part of the set.

totally forgot about that one! I wish they would bust out more random covers.

I don't know if you guys know that but the band was supposed to play "Sheer Heart Attack" at Hammersmith 2012 in London during the encore but they switched at the very last minute to "Communication Breakdown" ;)

Why did they change it? Myles not up to it?

Either way, great show.

Edited by Axl_morris

Either way, great show.

Ughh, myles can sing just about anything

Either way, great show.

Except GNR songs

Either way, great show.

Except GNR songs

Well, I would rather hear Myles sing GN'R tunes than axl these days and since I'm listening, mine is the only opinion that matters

Either way, great show.

Except GNR songs

your opinion

When do these assholes start playing shows again? Alter Bridge is annoying me ;) Buzzkill!!!!

Either way, great show.

Except GNR songs

your opinion

When do these assholes start playing shows again? Alter Bridge is annoying me ;) Buzzkill!!!!

FYI Alterbridge is every bit as good as these guys live....just ssaying

Either way, great show.

Except GNR songs

your opinion

I am sure they are but I am just not into them.. I was riding high off WOF and this is definitely killing the momentum.

Either way, great show.

Except GNR songs

your opinion

I am sure they are but I am just not into them.. I was riding high off WOF and this is definitely killing the momentum.

The perils of sharing a singer

Well, I'm sorry that the Alter Bridge fans in the west coast has to wait 3.5 years before the band finally come back to this area and I'm really sorry that there's no other time than now, after the release of World on Fire album, to do this AB tour. :P

And don't say anything about momentum killer where Myles took up December/January/part of Feburary/most of March do record this World on Fire album and did July/August/September touring with Slash and Aerosmith where I would loved nothing more but to see AB touring on the backs of their great album during some of that time, especially in areas like South America and Canada.

All right, I apologize for that. Rant over.

Edited by Anguyen92
  • Like 1

Well, I'm sorry that the Alter Bridge fans in the west coast has to wait 3.5 years before the band finally come back to this area and I'm really sorry that there's no other time than now, after the release of World on Fire album, to do this AB tour. :P

And don't say anything about momentum killer where Myles took up December/January/part of Feburary/most of March do record this World on Fire album and did July/August/September touring with Slash and Aerosmith where I would loved nothing more but to see AB touring on the backs of their great album during some of that time, especially in areas like South America and Canada.

All right, I apologize for that. Rant over.

I saw them twice while touring for Fortress ; and saw him and myles in NYC the night before WOF dropped ;)

Edited by jmapelian

^^ Good for you. I have yet to see them once at all as a fan for seven years (I could have saw them in 2011, at the HOB in Hollywood, but I had personal issues to go through). That will change on Sunday.

Anywho, back to the main point. So Slash and the gang in Brazil for a good while in March. When are those dates on Asia and other parts of South America will be announced?

Edited by Anguyen92

I'm am not whining because I haven't gotten to see Slash. I saw him twice in July hahah. I just like to follow the tour and watch good live videos and stuff. This album kicks ass. It is all I listened to for a month straight.. Now nothing..

I'm looking forward to see what they play off the new album if they mix in new songs. But I have a long time to wait till seeing them live here in nj