SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Welcome to Staramba

You always wanted to hold your star in your arms?!? As close as no normal fan ever gets?! We say: Let's do it! Staramba allows you to get closer to your star than you've ever expected! We are producing the worlds first photorealistic 3D-figures of you and your star – 100% uniquely configurated by you!

Here's an example of

The Band – Linkin Park http://shop.staramba.com/band.html

You are never going to regain your integrity, Slash, when it has been pissed away however, I suppose your integrity disappeared when you played with Fergie. An action figure? Why not? You may as well!

oh fuck off.. If there was an Axl figure you would probably masterbate while its head was in your ass. I don't think Slash gives a fuck what you think about his integrity.. The amount of credibilty and respect he has in the rock world and amongst his peers speaks for itself.

Not official yet but Slash & the guys did a 3D photoshot yesterday for an "action figure" project by Staramba. Sounds great !

slash.jpg

http://staramba.com/

http://shop.staramba.com/

I feel like Slash is sticking his dong in my face.

Jesus man, what the fuck? :lol:

Picture has a completely different meaning to me now. I can't unsee that shit. Fuck.

Do you think the whole set list will get a shake up for the euro tour? I'd love if most if not all AL songs are dropped bar Anastasia.

You're a lie, we will roam, Anastasia will be played every show. Halo, no more heroes

And maybe not for me will be played here anthere.

Then there will be 3-4 songs from the first. 6-7 from the new album. 5 GNR and one slither. Maybe a snakepit on off nights.

Do you think the whole set list will get a shake up for the euro tour? I'd love if most if not all AL songs are dropped bar Anastasia.

You're a lie, we will roam, Anastasia will be played every show. Halo, no more heroes

And maybe not for me will be played here anthere.

Then there will be 3-4 songs from the first. 6-7 from the new album. 5 GNR and one slither. Maybe a snakepit on off nights.

Thanks for the info! I guess 4 AL songs isn't too bad I'll be drunk as fuck anyways so they'll all sound awesome. Does Slash still have a solo spot? I know the godfather was dropped a while back

I think the only songs from AL that they will keep on a regular basis from here on out are You're A Lie, Standing in the Sun, and Anastasia. Maybe Halo on a once in a while thing.

Thanks for the info! I guess 4 AL songs isn't too bad I'll be drunk as fuck anyways so they'll all sound awesome. Does Slash still have a solo spot? I know the godfather was dropped a while back

He does a 10 min. solo during Rocket Queen in recent times if that counts for something.

Edited by Anguyen92

I think the only songs from AL that they will keep on a regular basis from here on out are You're A Lie, Standing in the Sun, and Anastasia. Maybe Halo on a once in a while thing.

He does a 10 min. solo during Rocket Queen in recent times if that counts for something.

It does. :wub:

Slash on "Markus Lanz"....

"I've come to a certain point where I wouldn't say 'It won't happen' but rather 'Not yet' " ! (Regarding a GN'R reunion).

Rest of the interview rather boring talking about Bowie and his mom and a lot about Alcohol and Drugs etc...