SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

I do like it when I post some boxscore results. Here are some from the tour they did with Aerosmith. I think they are decent.

39 Aerosmith, Slash featuring Myles Kennedy & the Conspirators American Airlines Center Dallas, Texas Aug. 22, 2014 $1,156,730 10,550 / 13,908 1 / 0 $149.50, $49.50 Live Nation

60 Aerosmith, Slash featuring Myles Kennedy & the Conspirators Prudential Center Newark, N.J. Sept. 3, 2014 $907,108 9,775 / 11,824 1 / 0 $175, $35 in-house

70 Aerosmith, Slash featuring Myles Kennedy & the Conspirators DTE Energy Music Center Clarkston, Mich. Sept. 9, 2014 $849,203 13,516 / 13,516 1 / 1 $149.50, $36.50 Live Nation/Palace Sports & Entertainment

http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/144741/billboard-boxscore-11-29-14

As a reference point, I do believe that Slash/Myles/Conspirators probably generate roughly $75k-100k of ticket revenue by themselves in the states. That might be a little too high or too low. I don't know.

Edited by Anguyen92

Is slash doing autographs at the end of these arena shows?

depends on the mood and the venue.

He didn't in Dublin or Paris 1rst night but since then he always comes down to sign stuff !

About a new DVD i have absolutely no idea about it! I only know about that action figures project :lol:

Slash ft.Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators Live from The Roxy 11-07-2014 show

Ghost

Nightrain

Back From Cali

You Could Be Mine

Rocket Queen

Bent To Fly

Starlight

You're A Lie

World On Fire

Anastasia

Sweet Child O' Mine

Slither

Paradise City

I think this is the setlist

K, so i've seen Slash in Krakó yesterday. I promised you guys photos and vids, but i didn't make any - was too busy crowdsurfing, pogo-dancing, n'shit :P And i see you've found some already. So - the show was incredible. I was very close to the stage, so i'm not sure how packed was the arena - i only turned back once, and all i've seen was a sea of heads, so my guess is preetty packed ;P So first thing first - the Support. Monster Truck is the perfect support for Slash - because they kick ass enough for the crowd to get warmed up, but not enough to "endanger" Slash's position as the headliner. Both Monster and Slash sounded great. The mix was perfect, nobody was too loud or too quiet, you could hear everything just fine, even Frank's guitar. Myles was on the absolute top of his game - His singing was technically perfect (but he screwed up the lyrics to some songs :F) What shocked me the most though, was the fact that Myles was actually trying to do something other than the "Myles Hand Gesture" move on the stage. He moved around, leaned to the crowd, talked to us, etc. One time, there was something happening just in front of the stage - sth like the second and third row of people were pushing the first to the barriers, hurting them. Then, wen the song finished, Myles said something like "Ok, so heres the deal - you guys are having fun, and we have fun, but back off of the stage- there are people getting hurt in the front, and we just wanna have fun, not to end up in an ambulance, right"? And i swear to god, the way he said it, was so "Axl-like" the beginning "Heres the deal" and the part about "yours and ours fun" that i actually half-expected him to jump off the stage during rocket queen :lol: I might have been not thinking straight though, due to excessive amounts of fun and R'N'F'R. The atmosphere was great too, most of the people acutally knew the lyrics, so you could hear somebody other than me screaming their heads off \.../---___---\.../

Edited by Entman
  • Like 3

fucking big venue!

anyone know how much he sold?

Packed by the looks of it

This is great for Slash, but I hope he only plays clubs when he comes back to North America for selfish reasons, The experience is so awesome in a crowd of like 1000, but hopefully when he does do the states he is doing arenas, would be nice to see him selling 10k tickets every night in the U.S. Give the boys some nice paydays