SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

While I was on setlist.fm, I noticed the set from New Orleans is up - http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/slash-feat-myles-kennedy-and-the-conspirators/2015/house-of-blues-new-orleans-la-63c8d6c3.html

Looks like The Unholy had its live debut.

Great to see New Orleans up! Boy thats a jam packed excellent setlist (so much for me not looking at a setlist until the New York show lol). You're A Lie, Ghost, and a little less so Rocket Queen and Bent To Fly are the only ones I feel I'm not dying to see. Everything else looks like the reason I keep going to Slash shows. Fantastic setlist top to bottom, and I seriously can't wait for these WOF along with Double Talkin' Jive and YCBM.

The Unholy wasn't necessarily a song I needed to see in the set. I'd much prefer Beneath The Savage Sun, Withered Delilah, Stone Blind, Automatic Overdrive. But I do like the song and I think it was one a lot of people were waiting for him to bust out so I'm happy to see Slash still delivering. Does this mean he's played every song from the record at this point?

• Like 1

I mean WOF was great musically, but lyrically sucked ass (as the rest of Myles's career)

You can give Myles 15 years to write lyrics for a single song and he would still use the words "there's nothing left to [insert whatever the song is about here]." He's not a great lyricist, I listen to Slash's albums for Slash anyway.

Yeah I kind of agree

He isn't great at writing straight up rock n' rolly stuff. But he can be really good. Alter Bridge has some stellar lyrics. His best lyrics with Slash are also on the softer stuff like Battleground imo

EDIT- did not realize your post was 20 days old lol

Edited by ZoSoRose

so here's the setlist for yesterday's gig in Mobile, AL

You're A Lie
Nightrain
Halo
Ghost
Back From Cali
Wicked Stone
Too Far Gone
Double Talkin Jive
You Could be Mine
Dr Alibi (Todd Kerns)
Welcome To The Jungle (Todd Kerns)
The Dissident
The Unholy
Rocket Queen
Battleground
World On Fire
Anastasia
Sweet Child o' Mine
Slither

Paradise City

No big surprises !
18.jpg
24.jpg

Edited by Slash2baz
  • Like 1

Thanks for posting, i couldn't find another video of this one

Awkward that the dude doesn't record the full song, though

Hopefully we will hear a full recording soon

The Unholy is my fav song from WOF and probably my fav from the Myles era. He really sing his ass off on this one and his voice is a bit varied from the rest of the songs here....

I mean WOF was great musically, but lyrically sucked ass (as the rest of Myles's career)

You can give Myles 15 years to write lyrics for a single song and he would still use the words "there's nothing left to [insert whatever the song is about here]." He's not a great lyricist, I listen to Slash's albums for Slash anyway.

Yeah I kind of agree

He isn't great at writing straight up rock n' rolly stuff. But he can be really good. Alter Bridge has some stellar lyrics. His best lyrics with Slash are also on the softer stuff like Battleground imo

EDIT- did not realize your post was 20 days old lol

ha, no problem man :D I just came here again after 21 days

Yeah, his AB stuff is better lyrically, but overall i'm not his biggest fan...

My show is two weeks away and its official: I've finally let myself start getting excited for it! I just love seeing this band so much. This show'll be more than 10 times I believe and I think this has been the longest draught. Last saw them the summer before last in PA at the very end of the AL tour. For my money they are still the best live band around these days and my friends and I say everytime we go to a concert "hey, wouldn't it be great if Slash and Myles just go on instead". Finally sinking in that soon enough I'll actually be seeing that again.

Its also sinking in that now that I'm getting excited and the NJ show near me is sold out that I'm getting to the point of "fuck, I'm gonna have to buy scalper tickets, cause I just have to see the NY and NJ show." I really said I wouldn't resort to paying over face, but I'm afraid its gonna come to that after the NY show.

I hear you. I'm going to the NYC show and was also at the PA show you mentioned. Though I got to see them at Santos Party House in September before World on Fire dropped

I'll be at NYC too. Was Santo's the Howard/Sirius thing?

Anyone else going to NYC?

Santos was yes, Sirius, but not Howard. It was an Octane thing.

Still annoyed I didn't get an email for that one... They had just sent me an email a few days earlier for some other band that I don't remember who it was and don't care about. Would've loved to have seen them in such an intimate venue and had it set up with work so I could go (I still tried to send an email as they said you could try to do). Oh well.

I'll be at NYC, NH, NJ and Baltimore.

maybe not baltimore ;(

halestorm cancelled recently

Any word about a possible London show after Download? I see there's a few days gap between Download on Sunday and Luxembourg on Wed.

Could they possibly fit a Hammersmith show in again like 2012? :)

well that's a good question, last time i've checked he say no show in London but you never know. I'll check again ;)

• Like 1

Any word about a possible London show after Download? I see there's a few days gap between Download on Sunday and Luxembourg on Wed.

Could they possibly fit a Hammersmith show in again like 2012? :)

well that's a good question, last time i've checked he say no show in London but you never know. I'll check again ;)

Cool man, thanks! I guess any "small" show in the UK would be great since those dates between the 14th and 17th seem to be one of the last free slots on the tour.

maybe not baltimore ;(

I would think Baltimore is still safe. Its still a week and a half away, and if there was still strife down there it would mean its been going on for 2 weeks. I don't they'll have the city shut down that long, or at least under that curfew. Unless it gets worse there, I would think everything thats scheduled past next week should be safe. Halestorm was this weekend, so I think that was a little different.

My show is two weeks away and its official: I've finally let myself start getting excited for it! I just love seeing this band so much. This show'll be more than 10 times I believe and I think this has been the longest draught. Last saw them the summer before last in PA at the very end of the AL tour. For my money they are still the best live band around these days and my friends and I say everytime we go to a concert "hey, wouldn't it be great if Slash and Myles just go on instead". Finally sinking in that soon enough I'll actually be seeing that again.

Its also sinking in that now that I'm getting excited and the NJ show near me is sold out that I'm getting to the point of "fuck, I'm gonna have to buy scalper tickets, cause I just have to see the NY and NJ show." I really said I wouldn't resort to paying over face, but I'm afraid its gonna come to that after the NY show.

I hear you. I'm going to the NYC show and was also at the PA show you mentioned. Though I got to see them at Santos Party House in September before World on Fire dropped

I'll be at NYC too. Was Santo's the Howard/Sirius thing?

Anyone else going to NYC?

Santos was yes, Sirius, but not Howard. It was an Octane thing.

Still annoyed I didn't get an email for that one... They had just sent me an email a few days earlier for some other band that I don't remember who it was and don't care about. Would've loved to have seen them in such an intimate venue and had it set up with work so I could go (I still tried to send an email as they said you could try to do). Oh well.

I'll be at NYC, NH, NJ and Baltimore.

maybe not baltimore ;(

I will buy your tickets full face price if you don't go. Can PayPal you, and you send via USPS/whatever; or I can grab 'em at NYC. :D PM me if interested.

maybe not baltimore ;(

I would think Baltimore is still safe. Its still a week and a half away, and if there was still strife down there it would mean its been going on for 2 weeks. I don't they'll have the city shut down that long, or at least under that curfew. Unless it gets worse there, I would think everything thats scheduled past next week should be safe. Halestorm was this weekend, so I think that was a little different.

Baltimore has essentially become the starting area for WWIII, it is very dangerous. A DuPont experiment went wrong right at the time the protests started, and as a result half of the protesters are flesh-eating zombies. The Klingon's are battling the Decepticons pretty seriously in the Inner Harbor area, I would not advise any travel to this area until General Kenobi and his reinforcements arrive. Unfortunately, that isn't projected to happen until the day after the Slash show.

Edited by OmarBradley
  • Like 2