SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Seeing a lot of photos taken by Scott Uchida. Does he go on the road with these guys or something to take these pictures? Looks good.

Yes Scott is on the road with the guys for 2 weeks only. He wasn't in Mobile and Memphis but he follows the band and takes some great shots. ;)

I think we could say he is the "Robert John" of the Conspirators :lol:

Seeing a lot of photos taken by Scott Uchida. Does he go on the road with these guys or something to take these pictures? Looks good.

Yes Scott is on the road with the guys for 2 weeks only. He wasn't in Mobile and Memphis but he follows the band and takes some great shots. ;)

I think we could say he is the "Robert John" of the Conspirators :lol:

Love those pics. Slash is having a blast. Thanks for posting. Hopefully I get to see Slash live soon for the first time ever and experience the glory in person.

Show is finally this week! Awesome stuff. And so happy prices are going down for the Jersey show next week. Haven't bought tickets yet, but don't see any reason why I wouldn't make that one. There's just too much I want to hear from this new album, and with this being their first leg in the US (in most places) truly supporting the album, I'm trying to hear as much of it as possible. Sucks that he broke from his usual schedule, cause I loved the past tours where I'd be able to see him right when the album was coming out and then 2 or 3 times after and I could fill in the gaps and hear the rest of the record. Especially since this album is so long and they can only do 8 a night or so usually.

Speaking of which, now that the album's been out for a good amount of time, does anyone have their 8 favorites or ones they'd most like to hear live in the set? Now that I have a show coming up, my dream 8 would be World On Fire, Wicked Stone, 30 Years To Life, Stone Blind, Beneath The Savage Sun, Withered Delilah, Avalon, and The Dissident/Automatic Overdrive (tie). Only reason I ask is cause based off the sets I've seen it looks like I'll only get like half of those 8, since they're doing a lot of rotating slots particularly of those songs. Seeing as the rest of the set is pretty stable (understandably) with staples from past tours, the new material is the driving force here if you've ever seen Slash live before since the rest you've probably heard.

First full video of The Unholy ! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I'm not all that familiar with Slash's solo stuff, so when I was really fucking digging this song last night, I had no clue what it was called. So thanks for posting this video, I wouldn't have known otherwise!

Seriously though, I was really surprised at how good the show was last night. I went in with the mindset of just seeing Slash to see Slash, especially since he was playing so close to me, but I had a really good time and it's changed my opinion of World on Fire a lot. Myles can sing his ass off and Slash has really upped his game (I swear he was almost sweep picking during some of his solos). Could've done without the 15 minute solo during Rocket Queen though, haha. Now I can say I've crossed out the main three of the original line up too, Axl in '06, saw and met Duff in '13, and now I've got a Slash show under my belt. 14 year old me that was obsessed with GNR must be dying of joy right now.

• Like 2

First full video of The Unholy ! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I'm not all that familiar with Slash's solo stuff, so when I was really fucking digging this song last night, I had no clue what it was called. So thanks for posting this video, I wouldn't have known otherwise!

Seriously though, I was really surprised at how good the show was last night. I went in with the mindset of just seeing Slash to see Slash, especially since he was playing so close to me, but I had a really good time and it's changed my opinion of World on Fire a lot. Myles can sing his ass off and Slash has really upped his game (I swear he was almost sweep picking during some of his solos). Could've done without the 15 minute solo during Rocket Queen though, haha. Now I can say I've crossed out the main three of the original line up too, Axl in '06, saw and met Duff in '13, and now I've got a Slash show under my belt. 14 year old me that was obsessed with GNR must be dying of joy right now.

Yeah these guys will sure win you over live... Glad you had a great time.. I can't wait for the 15 minute Rocket Queen Friday night!! He usually does some sweep picking in that since you mention it ;)

Edited by Tom-Ass