SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Are Brazilian Slash fans a bit like Catholics in Elizabethan England or Royalists in Revolutionary France, a significant minority who have ''discovered the light'' but have to keep that part of their life, clandestine?

They just love Slash. I think it's endearing.

I mean, that Brazil is quantifiably: ''Axl country''.

• Like 1

Are Brazilian Slash fans a bit like Catholics in Elizabethan England or Royalists in Revolutionary France, a significant minority who have ''discovered the light'' but have to keep that part of their life, clandestine?

They just love Slash. I think it's endearing.

I mean, that Brazil is quantifiably: ''Axl country''.

I think they just love all things Guns. They still have a very strong emotional connection to what the old line up did, and Axl and Slash still symbolize that.

The Rio gig was fucking A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!!

Here's some pics taken by me:

Z9NaRW1.jpg
SLASH_fundicao_progresso_RJ_14_03_15_-_d
SLASH_fundicao_progresso_RJ_14_03_15_-_d
FmIsO0s.jpg
Slash smiling to me after seen his twitter and facebook's signature iiii]; )' in a plaque that I carried to the show!!! :D
4speMSu.jpg
Broken string during 12' Rocket Queen solo!
KPphJz3.jpg
uqFuwPf.jpg
607yU0U.jpg
After the show, at the hotel. Just autographs, pics wasn't allowed :(
ElM2fzc.jpg
ctkxbNf.jpg
ggd4icD.jpg
Wz14kRo.jpg
When Slash saw the plaque, he recognized it and say: "My Friend"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
EBrpK6b.jpg
Myles autograph
R4DuF2U.jpg
When I showed the plaque to him for the first time, during You Could Be Mine, and he smiled!
Slash2bzaz, feel free to use it, if you want.
At the venue's (Fundição Progresso) website you can find a gallery of pics:

Dude, awesome!!!! Glad you had a blast and met him!

• Like 1

All right, it's Wednesday, which means the Billboard Boxscore shows a weekly update and Slash and them are in it. They did good. It's always a good sign to see a sold-out show, especially in a somewhat obscure location in the form of Peru.

44 Slash Parque de la Exposicion Lima, Peru March 9, 2015 $233,438 4,179 /4,179 1 / 1 $95.45, $31.93 Move Concerts

That said, looking down. Uhhhhh. Interesting, that this is not as good considering Australia has been a strong market for them and you think they would sell out the Sydney sidewave show.

49 Slash, Steel Panther Hordern Pavilion Sydney, Australia Feb. 24, 2015 $192,098 2,128 / 5,212 1 / 0 $98.86 Soundwave Touring

Edited by Anguyen92

As in not a popular location to do a show. Sorry, for that comment though.

Haha, no problem man. You don't have to be sorry. It's all good, I was just fucking with you. :tongue2:

Btw, are you still gonna do your review of the show you went to? Slash might be coming to my country this year so it could be my first Slash show and would be interesting to read about your experience.

Haha, no problem man. You don't have to be sorry. It's all good, I was just fucking with you. :tongue2:

Btw, are you still gonna do your review of the show you went to? Slash might be coming to my country this year so it could be my first Slash show and would be interesting to read about your experience.

Regardless of whether or not he writes his review, you should go! Went to my first Slash show in November and it was great.

• Like 1

Regardless of whether or not he writes his review, you should go! Went to my first Slash show in November and it was great.

Yes. I must see him live at least once and he's not too old or rusty to deliver so there is an 80% chance I'll go. I only go to Guns related shows. (too lazy)

Edited by Rovim

You in Israel? Would be cool if Slash busted out Hava Nagila again.

Indeed I am. Honestly, it would be cool to just hear him play anything. Nightrain and Wicked Stone and Anastasia and Paradise City and You Could Be Mine. If he comes here, the responsible thing to do would be to see him.

• Like 2